Songs by Stephanie @StephLP18

Oh! Then it’s fine!! :blush: :smile::heart:

I’d vote for Start Again! Really like that one

Huhu @StephLP18
I am not that long on bord. So I haven’t read them all. I can’t find “break the wall” and “light of day” :hugs:

there a the very start off this thread
@anna834 it’s okay and i hope you like my songs

1 Like

Really like your songs.
I’m not a song expert, so I just go with my guts.
I would also choose “start again”.
Great song!
I also like “my demon will fail”. But, yeah, there is a but, sorry, the demon is a little to much a stranger, a enemy. But for me, I have to be honest, the demon is also me. Just my feelings to that song.
:heart:

1 Like

my oh my
i just love a writer who picks up a pen for a purpose!
and what a clear sight of a purpose your spirit has!
blinding and striking straight through to where it must like a sword of fire!

I’ve had many arguments and fights with artists who pick up a pen or a mic but having nothing to say!
Thank you for proving me right tonight!
These lyrics are the reason a bird should sing!

i admire hearts like that and i’ll be your first StephLP_U when the club starts!
I hope you can use my work to your advantage because you are not gonna get away with these lyrics without spiritual warfare!
if you knew the side you are fighting is conscious,
would that scare you from writing again?
or would it double your passion to smash its head down?

i know a tip or two about armors for such fights!
the shield is the most important.
Because those reached without their consent are in a castle of darkness and they will shoot arrows of fire straight into your heart in order to burn it and stop you from getting closer to truths they don’t want to face.
The arrows look like despair, doubt, ridicule and they come from friends as whispers.
you don’t see them like arrows but you feel them burn inside.
The shield is very simple but our desires make it hard to arm it up!
if you have trouble locating the tips lemme know to tag.

and please, tag me too on your next song!
Thank you for reminding me of LP tonight!

I’ve only read “break the wall” and “breaking free” so far
but breaking free deserved all the above!
i withhold my vote your honor!
it’s not fair to vote yet :wink:

2 Likes

Thank for reading my music you don’t know how much that means to me and since you’re new on board on this theirs a little secret you should know about my writing I right about my life every thing I write about means a lot to me at heart honestly I started writing to make myself feel better then I decided to share my music because I thought people could relate to it.

It’s a nice dream but I can’t sing what I write :joy: I just write I can’t sing even if my life depends on it

Thank you for that it touch’s my heart :heart: and I am the same way about music I can’t listen to music unless it has a purpose

And breaking free is one of my favorite songs because I deal with depression , anxiety and always worrying about the pass and it’s about breaking away from the demons that hold you down and start a new life by breaking away from them

@achilleas7 sorry for my long reply

4 Likes

I invite you to outwrite my long replies, only then can you take this apology off my lips!
the more you write the better idea i get so i thank you in advance for every time you do it!

greatest writers in history couldn’t sing because they were embarassed or other reasons.
when they let go of the fear that they might end up singing, their real talent blows through!
Here in Greece, there are writers who have given songs to 20 + artists and have built up generations, making people remember the writers more than the singers.

Every other thing you said about why you do it is in absolute resonance with my heart.
this is why i do what i do too.

now my job is to help soldiers protect themselves because usually, soldiers are made for wars and wars require armours :slight_smile:

Ain’t that a message against depression in itself,
that some people’s lives lead them to their work and they had to be rough to get there?

Instead of pasting a link with a video i will translate a greek song and dedicate it for goodnight :slight_smile:

song: Little Minore - Charis Alexiou
writer: (well… her!)

Inside a little minore i added you secretly
music will make miracles once more
because i want you…

This is the sound of my soul you’re hearing
i confuse you with misleading lyrics
because i want you

This is how songs are made my eyes!
pain discovers you and comes close
touches his hand upon your hair
and this is how you hang on
and make a holy song!

My song is sweet and sad
i cannot become a Kariatis (beautiful female statue) (link)
for you to desire me
an old photo of mine you hold
i don’t resemble her anymore that’s why you don’t love me
and you don’t want me

and make a holy song!

a thousand nights and another thousand of those i love you
with anger, with craziness, with complaint.
how much do i want you

So inside that little minore i closed myself too
inside the minority’s microcosm
because i want you!

and make a holy song!

sweet dreams full of inspiration!

:kissing_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Working on a new song and this Song was actually inspired to write it from an song by another band and it should be out in the next couple days

3 Likes

I’ve only now really started to read your songs @StephLP18 wish I would’ve started looking at them earlier! I love you work and hope you kick ass at the contest! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @justinkilmer and I hope I kick ass at the contest to but it won’t be easy because I hear there are over a 2 thousand people that entered

1 Like

You have such a vision of how something should come out

I read these in my head and think “this is how I can imagine them sounding” to be able to implant a vision like that is a true production of artistry

And to know that each one has a personal insight of you, gives us the reader that kinda connection

I envy your writing skills!

3 Likes

Thank you very much @acemasters it means very much for you to be saying this it truly does.

And yes the songs I write are like a note book of my life because honestly I have trouble explaining things in any other way but when I write lyrics I can say exactly what I want to say and I have been though a lot shit in my life as people on WA or Pat and Charles knows but a around 1 and half years ago when I wrote my first song that I was happy with personality I decided I had to share it to with you guys and I was actually surprised to get all this positive views on my song still waiting it was form that moment I decided to take my song writing really seriously because when I was writing I found out it was the best way to cope with my issues and life before I started writing music I used food to hide my feelings and cope with my life. And I write this songs mostly for myself because they help my realize my feelings in a positive healthy way. And when I started reading all the comments on music I realized I wasn’t the only one that felt the way I do on things. I realized that people in the world today can use my music to help them through thier own life and I have seen it here in this very forum that people actually feel stuff from my music and that made me feel better and I had a reason to keep writing and right now I would like to give a big thank you to everyone on this forum because if it wasn’t for you guys I wouldn’t be alive let alone being able to do what I am doing right now. And honestly I got my inspiration from Linkin Park they have a big Part in why I am doing songwriting. I don’t know what the future will hold for me but one thing I know I will continue writing and keep on getting better thanks to you guys the people that believed in me at very start and keep pushing me to the person I have become. A maybe one day my biggest dream will came true which to write music with Mike Shinoda and or one of my favorite bands. I love all very much thank you for writing this message and sorry it’s so long but I had a lot to say

5 Likes

Not to long, just perfect!
You made me all choked up.
Thanks right back at you!

1 Like

Making other people feel something with your creations is a sign of true art. Congratulations with achieving this! I’ve been following you since your first songs and you’re seriously getting better with each new one. Keep it up!

5 Likes

i am just about done with my next song

Don’t Belong and i will post it on monday

2 Likes

As I promised today I am realizing a song called I Dont Belong I was actually inspired to write this after hearing a song Don’t Belong Here by I prevail , because that song reminds me Of my childhood always feeling that I don’t belong so in this song we’re going back to my earlier childhood where I was cast out for being different and made to feel like I didn’t belong and waiting to fit in and even when I was older I was still an outcast with my friends.

Dont Belong

I feeling I will never belong
Feeling this pain so long
My heart turning into stone
Feeling so far alone

Because I don’t belong
Because I still feel like the outcast
The person that gets chosen last
Even with my friends I stick out
Going around with all this doubt
So many Years of pretending
So many ways to stop defending

My soul filled with grey
Can’t see myself any other way
I have a choice I face everyday
Rather to go or stay

Because I don’t belong

I am one that stands apart
looking for a place to start
I am one that stands apart
looking for a place to start

Because I don’t belong

Because I don’t belong
I don’t belong
I Don’t Belong

Guys I think I am going to try something as many of the on here know I write about my life so when I share the song I I was going to tell you how I got inspired to write it and why I wrote it I feel like I should have done this form the beginning though :joy:

Tell me what you think about this

@rickvanmeijel
@Honey8
@achilleas7
Since you guys have been asked to be tagged

8 Likes

@StephLP18
Love it, love it, love it!

Could be my song. Just a few years back.
The world is so big, now I have people I belong to. And stopped wishing to belong to some.
Big hug to you!
Thank you for your lyrics, they connect!

3 Likes

it’s superb my dear!
My disagreement with some of the lyrics will be easier to express if you do let us know of the situations that brought you to realize them.

If you ever feel like doing so, rest assured that it’d be nothing less than an honor to be invited into your personal fight by allowing us to read the background story!

To some others, it would be more of an honor but a reason to be!
some live to help shed some light on some stuff inside others, otherwise there would be no purpose to be around.
for example, what’s the purpose of a mirror if not to reflect?

See, you do belong my dear!
those who force you into a locked room of emotion are those who do not!
i hope i can help you see that early because there is someone out there who is after your heart and i can prove it.

you have an enemy who is after your strength!
not mind power, but your power of emotion!

again, thank you for allowing these inside by opening up to us the way you do!
your bro!
:hugs:

1 Like

Awesome!! You did a great job steph! it rhymes so :smiley: i can feel every word from it. little dark truth but nice flavour ( not the food flavour lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ) Keep it up! :clap: :star:

3 Likes