Something cool

Hey guys.
I was just watching the Linkin Park DVD Frat Party At The Pankake Festival and I noticed something really cool. There’s a part in the DVD where they’re showing their studio in the back of the tour bus and you could hear a really early demo of From The Inside and even Soundtrack from the LPU11 album. So just in case you missed it the first time you saw it. ;]

Haha thanks for the tip I had actually noticed but I am sure plenty of people will appreciate it :slight_smile:

[quote=Stefan Novak]Hey guys.
I was just watching the Linkin Park DVD Frat Party At The Pankake Festival and I noticed something really cool. There’s a part in the DVD where they’re showing their studio in the back of the tour bus and you could hear a really early demo of From The Inside and even Soundtrack from the LPU11 album. So just in case you missed it the first time you saw it. ;]

Yes, thanks for the tip. I always noticed From THe Inside Demo, but never Soundtrack :wink:

[quote=Linus]Yes, thanks for the tip. I always noticed From THe Inside Demo, but never Soundtrack :wink:

Yeah i noticed it :slight_smile:

Kinda old news but Im happy others are notching it :).

Not to mention the Somewhere I Belong intro.

[quote=LP13413]Not to mention the Somewhere I Belong intro.

in “The Underground” is another thread with hidden things on this dvd. :slight_smile:

never knew I’ll have to watch it again xD

you should :slight_smile:

indeed you will those bonus clips are priceless!