Some smiling canvases :) (size 100x70cm)

image it will be done in friday i hope, then i go home for 10days

9 Likes

Youā€™re doing great! :smile: :heart_eyes:
Enjoy your holidays! :hugs: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Enjoy your holidays :grin:

1 Like

image wrong cup :man_facepalming:t2:

9 Likes

That was your tea?? :joy: :joy: :rofl: toooo funny!! :grin:

Unfortunately :roll_eyes:

:joy: You love your brushes too muchā€¦ you even offer them tea! :heart_eyes:

Hereā€™s: :tea: for you :hugs:

2 Likes

Happiest brushes ever :grin:

5 Likes

Sorry guys i didnā€™t it yet and now i am home (the work on forehead looks more difficult than i excepted :grin:) but anyway what i wanted to write here: i wish you merry Christmas, enjoy your family, home and good food :slightly_smiling_face: we will see in 2019

6 Likes

Take your time for the artwork! :muscle: :heart_eyes:

Thank you!! Have a nice happy Christmas and happy new year!! (Wishes to your brushes too! :crazy_face: :star_struck: ) :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Merry Christmas and a happy New year to you :grinning:

1 Like

Finally finishedā€¦iā€™ll upload detail photos later :slightly_smiling_face: image image

12 Likes

Broooooo :astonished: thatā€™s ridiiiiculouuuuus!!! :astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

Thatā€™s needs special lighting and crystal bulletproof glass over it to protect it! :scream::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

5 Likes

Holy Chester!

Man! Thatā€™s epic! Amazing! Beautiful! Ohh God! Thatā€™s an excellent work!

Congratulations bro! My respects to your art and you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Bro, your jaw is on the floor, here let me help :anguished:
Jk I was like
image too :scream:

7 Likes

Jajaja you are not so far away from the reality XD. His work is f*ck"ng awesome!

3 Likes

Thank you guys :slightly_smiling_face: i am not so satisfied with this artwork, there is always to do things better and better (or maybe i am too much self-critical, but it push me to focus on the better results) now i would like to paint another big one, but something else, not LP this time

1 Like

Maybe Stephen Hillenburg? I donā€™t know. Wellā€¦ Itā€™s your decision, not mine.

However, I really like your work! Whatā€™d you like to improve?

1 Like

Iā€™d love to still see the process and finished product regardless of your choice of topic! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

As to this one, I think(without yet seeing the detained photos) that you experimented with new techniques adding the details you spoke to us about and to do it on such a large project can only expand your limits :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: plusā€¦any deficiencies you see perhaps only add character and uniqueness from our point of view! :smiley:

1 Like

I think about Corey Taylor

3 Likes