Solve Puzzle logically WITHOUT Cheating

Hello guys! I’m sure there are some of you who would want to solve the puzzle without cheating, whether as practice or fun or whatever :slight_smile: I have come up with a logical way in doing the puzzle. This method can be used for ANY square/rectangular puzzle from 1 by 1 to 100 by 200 :slight_smile:

Firstly, we’ll use an example piece where * is the blank piece:

G L R S T
C B Q F J
K A D E M
H N I * O

Step 1: solve the 1st row and 1st column, you need not care about messing up other pieces that’s outside of the 1st row and 1st column, even if they are matching or whatever, you will get it eventually.

A B C D E
F O Q S J
K G L H M
P N I R *

Step 2: Then you’re left with a smaller grid and now you work the 2nd row 2nd coloumn WITHOUT touching the ones that you worked before. Keep in mind that you DON’T have to touch the ones that you worked in the 1st step because your border of grids have become smaller!

A B C D E
F G H I J
K L N R S
P Q M O *

Step 3: A smaller grid again and it should be easy now.

A B C D E
F G H I J
K L M N O
P Q R S *

Few things to note: The blank piece will always be at the corners but when you are solving it, you don’t always have to make sure it’s in the corners, just make sure you get your pieces in the columns and row right :slight_smile: This method works for any puzzle.

Have fun not cheating! :smiley:

wow thank you so much! helped me a lot!

nice one! :slight_smile:

Thnx dude! I was accually thinking about skipping all of the puzzles altogether, because they looked too hard. But when I tried your strategy it was really easy. :slight_smile:

@ZoeLinkingal That was a good tip. thx

WOW!!! THAT WAS REALLY COOL!!!

this method works really well! the last couple of pieces in each row are still pretty hard for me though

The first puzzle is hard (Chester’s face) because the white parts are hard to distinguish, best to work left to right and it will be easier.

The second puzzle is hard also because the picture seems to be a close up shot which means it won’t be so prominent like a head, its more like a middle of chest. Somewhere in the internet there should be a picture of the second one up and use that as a reference :slight_smile:

Hooray to NOT cheating! :smiley:

Thanks for the help! :smiley:

Glad I could help!

thank you for the help :slight_smile: solving it without cheating is way funnier!

[quote=RhimeAnimal]thank you for the help :slight_smile: solving it without cheating is way funnier![/quote] Glad I could help you :slight_smile: I think the Linkin Park puzzles are harder and more fun than other puzzles