Soldier tattoos

THOSE ARE MY SOLDIER TATTOOS

GRETTINGS FROM URUGUAY

2 Likes

My first one (about five years ago) after it was just finished. Long before I started adding on to it.

Wonderful tattooss!!

Not thinking myself to do something like this?))) On would to you such looking full of beautiful tattoos

I have no tattoos!

I myself once wanted to get a tattoo and not even one… But then changed his mind, because the tattoo - it’s for life and does not remove the then.

I love tats… and I love Linkin Park is part of my life… I think tattoos represent stages in our lifes that we never want to forget…

I myself once wanted to get a tattoo and not even one… But then changed his mind, because the tattoo - it’s for life and does not remove the then.

thaxs so much! =)

[quote=LPUsCDizzle205]My first one (about five years ago) after it was just finished. Long before I started adding on to it.

[/quote]

Icant see the picture

What about new HT Soldier?

These are my two Linkin Park tattoos! I’m thinking of adding to them to build up a half sleeve. :slight_smile:

if i got a ht tat or a reanimation one i would switch their heads to bunnie heads

these look amazing, I am also thinking on making a linkin park tattoo in the near future [biggrin]

[quote=LPUsCDizzle205]My first one (about five years ago) after it was just finished. Long before I started adding on to it.

[/quote]

Icant see the picture.

I like it!! i think to do it someday… Do u mean about Soldier in repose??

thak u!! =)

haha… why??

[quote=AbzRAWR]

These are my two Linkin Park tattoos! I’m thinking of adding to them to build up a half sleeve. :slight_smile:

[quote=h1twan]What about new HT Soldier?[/quote
Do u mean about soldier in repose?? I wiil do it someday