So, what did you get?

Yay! You got one @Honey8 ! How cool!

Here’s what I got: Jikachisukiku

Sounds like some sort of pokemon lol

I know right! at last! :joy: :joy:

1 Like

So here’s a random quiz I dug up from my favourite source of intellectual articles and scientific information… I’m ashamed of myself for even going here :disappointed: , I had to switch to incognito.

Anyway, I ended up getting 41.

Clearly this isn’t the thread for me so I’ll be leaving now :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

@the_termin8r LOL, I sure wonder what make-up you picked to get that answer? :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s what I got: 32
You’re in your thirties and you’re feeling great, your thirties are the new twenties.

2 Likes

I just took it they were only a year off they said I was 15 when I am 16

Sukarindokuta

Lol

I went for bronzer…whatever the hell that is. Ideally I would have gone for nail varnish/colour as then I can use it as a marker when I’m working on something.

I got 28 :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL really? Well bronzer is basically to “give a sun-kissed look” on the cheeks…
Kind of like Trump :stuck_out_tongue:

Good for you, almost 30 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Whaat! I got 32! :roll_eyes::joy::joy::joy: C’mon! Thats perfectly double of my age!!!

Still better… :stuck_out_tongue:

That make up thing was hardest for me! I don’t put up any kind of make up… :roll_eyes:

Ok ok… I found a new one!

https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26907855_1581204048599434_8081052263793512395_n.jpg?oh=e1e3ea2bc94141d98d56f6369d8ddbab&oe=5AE24C42

Here’s what I got: Wake up! You Silly Asshole!

What did you get @lpfan61 ?

3 Likes

Piss off you proud fatass

Why did you have to bring Ramsay into this. :joy:

And mine is, Get a grip, you pathetic, muppet

1 Like

Piss off you slow bitch. Surprisingly that’s often a thought I have when walking behind someone.

3 Likes

He’s good for a laugh :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry, was busy and saw it very laaate… :sweat_smile:

I got: WTF are you doing? you pathetic crybaby! :joy: :joy:

I’ll search for one asap… :wink:

1 Like

I feel like this was a girly quiz (no offense) and I got 32

I told you, I don’t do quizzes, I just know that buzzfeed is a source of this stuff. I actually had to set foot on buzzfeed. What has my life become? :pensive: Also I don’t take offence no matter what you say to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The offence thing was more towards the girls on here when I said that.

1 Like

Ok, I found one similar to the first one…but… :laughing:

I got: I kissed a basketball ( :laughing: ) because I wanted to be someone… (yeah…a psycho… hope nobody saw me while doing it… :joy: :joy: :joy: )

@framos1792 what did you get? :rofl: :laughing:

1 Like