So... any other oldies here?

Hi! I’m Maryanne. I joined LPU back in LPU 3.0… been wanting to join back for a while and finally did tonight… or this morning, just realized it’s 5 am. Oops.

Anywhoot, I gotta ask… any of my older comrades here? (and hello to all, new and old)

yup! LPU 6 FTW!!! what was your old SN? i think i saw you around…

Maryanne? Cool! Hullo, I am a 2.0er

It depends what you consider an “oldie,” but 7.0 represent.

LPU6 for me [smile]

LPU 3.0 represent.

[quote=Lorenzo E.]LPU 3.0 represent.
[/quote]

no way - you go that far back? i don’t remember seeing you around from LPU6…what was your old SN?

what was your SN? i’m from LPU6 as well!

what was your SN? i’m from LPU6 as well![/quote]Off the top of my head, I think it was Ghost812. Something like that

Funnny how you ask, I just joined today. I first signed up in 2.0 and I was Matt1147 so Hello!!

I remember you too!

Maryanne and Kathyxx I remember you both!! I was LPRocker88, signed up during 2.0…had soo many posts and once they rid of the old MB system erasing all info I became discouraged and stopped posting.

Did anybody else save theirs before the site closed?

Holy crap I see a couple of 3.0ers that their names look familiar! I was shocked when it let me put in my old SN! Anyone remember me LOL I remember Lorenzo!

[quote=LP13413]Did anybody else save theirs before the site closed?

[quote=randee][quote=LP13413]Did anybody else save theirs before the site closed?

[/quote]

I wish I would have…i was gone for a few months and came back to a blank slate…i had over 40k posts and that was nothing compared to some…i wish I could find a way to see my last profie
[/quote]

Randee your old SN looks familiar too! Crazy what 10 years will do!

[quote=LP13413]Did anybody else save theirs before the site closed?

[/quote]

yup! and mine is my avatar lol! worked very hard for those over 6,000 posts!

[quote=letmego][quote=randee][quote=LP13413]Did anybody else save theirs before the site closed?

Of course, it became my avatar as well… though now I wish I had picked a different location back then.

LPU 1.0 - First 500, wo0wo0