Snowfall in August (for anyone still trying to break the habit)

Thank you so much. I really needed to know that right now, seriously :heart:

1 Like

Sometimes we just NEED to know that there really are people who feel the same, who understand, and even when you know you are not alone, you can’t always believe it. So it’s often the little things in life. So,thank YOU again,you are in my opinion really talented in writing,keep writing texts,even “only” for yourself! The forums do help me,and before that i didn’t even know how much i needed it. So, sending love to every single one of you beautiful lpfamily members❤

3 Likes

Thank you. I needed this today.

2 Likes

You are always welcome, I’m immensely glad it helped.

May your love never end
And if you need a friend
There’s a seat here alongside me.

3 Likes

We all fall down, we live somehow, we learn what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger" :blue_heart: thanks for the beautiful words. You make Chester proud :pray::sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you for reading :heartpulse:

1 Like

@zanybelle Thank you so much for sharing this. :slight_smile: :two_hearts: One of the most inspiring posts I’ve read, it really gave me the goosebumps.

This was my favorite. Thank you so much

2 Likes

Thank you @nickolasgray this is lovely feedback :heart: I think in times like these we need to remember we are stronger than we know and we need to believe in ourselves much, much more :pray:

1 Like

To quote Chester: “that’s the human condition, you know. We think we have a ceiling when it comes to our potential and the truth is- there is no ceiling.”

3 Likes