Singapore Tour - who’s going?

I watched the live chat video Mike had in Thailand/Hong Kong yesterday. He said there will be M&G for there. And he said he wants to do M&G at all shows. So fingers crossed this is possible for us as well.

22 Days! Looking forward it!

1 Like

Yeahh!! Hopefully we get a chance to meet him. It would really mean a lot… Fingers crossed!

Hey There Matt,

The M&G For Singapore Contest is opened. Have you signed up for it?

1 Like

Thankyou!!!

I checked before I went to bed last night and they were still not there! I have signed up fingers crossed we all get the opportunity.

1 Like

Yeah Matt!

Would be AMAZING if we all get in.

See you soon!

I will be attending as well! See you, LPU family soon! It’s 19 days away and I can’t wait to enjoy this time once again with all LP soldiers!

1 Like

Yay!!!

Hope to meet you. Are you from Singapore or will be travelling to Singapore?

I am from Singapore! :smiley: see you there

1 Like

See you soon!! Can’t Hardly wait!

I’ll be travelling to Singapore from Malaysia! See you guys there :slight_smile:

17 days to go, can’t wait. See you all there! :slight_smile:

Hey Harry,

Same here. Malaysian Soldiers Unite!

Still looks like myself and my partner will be the only Australians at the concert!

No Worries Matt. The best part of it all is that we are showing our support. I am just happy to find out that there are other Malaysians attending the show.

:smile:

looking forward to unite!

Hello! I will be going as well!! Nice to meet you soldiers!

Hey there… My name is Lorna. Where will you be coming from or are you from Singapore?

Ditto :slight_smile:

Hey, see you in 2 weeks time! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi All,

Let’s keep everyone in the loop when it comes to M&G, let us know if you get one or not when they are released.

See you in less than 2 weeks.

Matt

2 Likes