Since 7/20/17. My life changed

Anyone else watching video’s, looking at pics every day Since? I am talking about hours a day.

4 Likes

raises hand
I do!
Hell I have been only listening to Linkin Park since then. I even made a Twitter specifically to be able to have contact with other fans. In all honesty, watching videos of Chester being a goofball has been the only thing that’s keeping me sane lately. Chester and the rest have been one of the only things I’ve been thinking about lately. I know I’m being obsessive but it’s just how I am. I can’t help myself for being this way.

2 Likes

Obsessed is the perfect word to describe me right now.

1 Like

I’m just the same, it’s completely normal. Even in work I did this before my vacation started.

It’s a way for me to handle this, just reminding everything and catch up everything over the years, everything that I was not able to hear or see because of time. Remembering happy moments…

2 Likes

Same! I’m on a LPTV marathon, and everytime I watch a ‘Making of’ I go watch the clip of the song or it’s live performance… It’s crazy how things will never be the same again, but listening to LP on a loop has definitely helped me cope.

1 Like

I’ve been listening to all the albums and many band interviews. They make me smile at how goofy he was, but also sad. It’s all I’ve talked about, and I realized it might be a problem so I’ve been reading a book on grief because I don’t know how to react to this. Take care friends.

6 Likes

Same here.

1 Like