Shipping Fee

I love Linkin Park I really do, so much so the only thing I got for christmas was my LPU Memebership because of the price. I want to get all the LPU CDs but some are digital download only which is a bummer but what annoys me most is how much the shipping fee is i mean one CD will cost about 6 or 7 quid and then you have to pay how much shipping its just not worth it. It looks like I’ll have to go without because the shipping is just toooooooo much

Depends on location but I pay $10-15 for shipping to Poland. Dude $15 is not that much compared to 60 for UPS :expressionless:

There’s TWO shipping methods, “UPS Worldwide Saver” (Fast, tracking, but very expensive) and “U.S. Postal Service” - simple US post, not such fast as UPS, without tracking, but MUCH cheaper than UPS - around $10 vs. ~$100 in UPS.
If you want to have your item on your hands tomorrow or kinda like that, you have to choose UPS, but if saving your money is more important, U.S. Postal Service is what you need.
It’s pretty simple, really.

p.s. BTW, shipping of LPU Annual member’s pack is free (included in price).

[quote=ivan_astahov]There’s TWO shipping methods, “UPS Worldwide Saver” (Fast, tracking, but very expensive) and “U.S. Postal Service” - simple US post, not such fast as UPS, without tracking, but MUCH cheaper than UPS - around $10 vs. ~$100 in UPS.
If you want to have your item on your hands tomorrow or kinda like that, you have to choose UPS, but if saving your money is more important, U.S. Postal Service is what you need.

[/quote]
Exactly! :slight_smile: LPU Annual pack free + $0.30 for Processing :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=michalangelo][quote=ivan_astahov]There’s TWO shipping methods, “UPS Worldwide Saver” (Fast, tracking, but very expensive) and “U.S. Postal Service” - simple US post, not such fast as UPS, without tracking, but MUCH cheaper than UPS - around $10 vs. ~$100 in UPS.

[/quote]
Exactly! :slight_smile: LPU Annual pack free + $0.30 for Processing :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know if this will help at all but I just got my LPU 11 today… from UPS… and I live in the USA.

But yeah, pretty much the only thing anyone would have to pay in addition to the membership would be any customs related fees (International members only) as the traditional shipping fees are included this year (which, btw, is a first for LPU :D)

Why don’t you buy everything you need first at once? So the Shipping fee would be cheaper then u buy everything separately

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]Why don’t you buy everything you need first at once? So the Shipping fee would be cheaper then u buy everything separately

[quote=dragonlp20][quote=ZoeLinkingal]Why don’t you buy everything you need first at once? So the Shipping fee would be cheaper then u buy everything separately

Here’s my recommendation, get a job or sell things for money. In the case of getting all the LPU CD’s its not as hard as you think. Besides the store here, some CD’s are on amazon, Ebay and several other sites.

[quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=dragonlp20][quote=ZoeLinkingal]Why don’t you buy everything you need first at once? So the Shipping fee would be cheaper then u buy everything separately

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=dragonlp20][quote=ZoeLinkingal]Why don’t you buy everything you need first at once? So the Shipping fee would be cheaper then u buy everything separately

[quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=StanleyElite][quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=dragonlp20][quote=ZoeLinkingal]Why don’t you buy everything you need first at once? So the Shipping fee would be cheaper then u buy everything separately

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=StanleyElite][quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=dragonlp20][quote=ZoeLinkingal]Why don’t you buy everything you need first at once? So the Shipping fee would be cheaper then u buy everything separately