Share Your Metaphysical Signs Related to Chester (Miracles, Etc)

I was recently invited to a picnic BBQ and nature walk run by local support group group. The location is in Chester, NJ.

I made sure to RSVP.

I had another dream about Chester last night. I went to see him live with LP and they played all my favourite songs, next thing I know it was I on the stage singing with him and Mike. It was incredible.

1 Like

Aww @matt_linkin_park I’m glad you had that experience and you even got to sing with him! I just had a dream a couple of days ago that we were hanging out and singing Shallow. He also gave me an phenomenal personal stage performance. He even did the electric slide…

Once I dreamt about Chester and we were behind the stage. I was meeting him and we spoke a lot.
And not so far from today, I watched a video made by a LP fan (I don’t remember which one) and there was passages in the the behind stage… Which was exactly the same.
I don’t know if it was a metaphysical sign but that made me crazy because I had never watched that video before.

:innocent: I won a M&G in my dreams :innocent:

Ow and since last time, every time I wear my LP t-shirt, my day is so cool and sunny.

1 Like

That sounds special. Thank you for sharing that :butterfly:

DSC_0023

Pic is from last September… For several times when I was feeling pretty bad and down - I had a very dark past - the sky turned completely pink and I felt less alone

2 Likes

I’m new to this forum, but like everyone else, truly miss Chester. I can’t think of anything that happened to me, like some of you. I also hate to admit that I was late to the party so to speak as far as becoming a fan before we lost Chester. When I did find out after I kept watching their videos, I was devastated! I kept crying & drove family crazy because they couldn’t understand why.

Anyway, before we lost Chester, I had lost a really dear friend. I wasn’t able to go to his memorial service because I couldn’t trust myself not to confront his family about all of the terrible things that they had done to him. They stole his money, as well as stock from his store, furniture from his home, destroyed some of his possessions, assaulted him, had him arrested on trumped up charges and even threatened his life! When they did things to him, they always made sure that none of his friends were around to back him up.

He was the most passive person that I have ever known. Despite all of the things that they did to him, I NEVER heard him say anything hateful/nasty about them! He kept trying to help them and it broke his heart that his brother wanted him dead.

Most people underestimated him. The truth was that he was such a giving and sweet person. He was really smart, had a great sense of humor, and was talented in so many ways that people never knew. He loved animals and tried to protect them when people did nasty things to them also.

I miss him so much… & I didn’t have a way to really express or make a tribute in his memory. And then I heard One More Light… It’s the perfect song to remember him by. It also gives me a little sense of peace that I have something special to express how I feel about losing him. I still cry almost every time that I hear the song or see the video. Obviously it makes me think of Chester, as well as remembering my dear friend Brian.

I apologize for rambling. I don’t talk to many people so my communication skills are not as sharp as they should be. Thanks for listening and I love reading everyone’s stories and comments!

Let’s #Make Chester Proud!

2 Likes

Lovely shot! I feel comforted when the sky is pink too. Just saw one a few weeks ago. Shortly after I saw that pink sunrise I picked someone up on Lincoln Ave… and Chester Ave was the street before it!

My dearest condolences @kasey2 I’m so sorry your friend was treated like that. It sounds like you were a true friend to him and he was too good for those people who treated him that way. I’m glad that One More Light gives you comfort. It brings me comfort too. Thank you for sharing. No worries about the rambling - I’m glad you felt comfortable to open up.

1 Like

Thank you! It was so unexpected when he passed. I had been out of touch with him for years because his phone was stolen & I had no way to get his new cell #. I finally found him again after his family had him arrested & taken to court, etc… If I had been in touch when that stuff happened I could have testified for him because I actually seen some of the things that they had done years before. Anyway, he had lost his house & had to live in an RV that was so unsafe. I worried about him so much. I hadn’t spoken to him in a few weeks & then I found out that he had passed away! He didn’t show up at a shop that he went to every morning & the owner got worried. He went over to his RV & had to break in. Brian had gone to sleep the night before & he didn’t wake up…

I know he’s in a better place now. Nobody can hurt him anymore. He can watch down over his dad who had alzthetimers, Brain wasn’t allowed on the property. He also had a brother that lived in same house as his dad that he was trying to get out & into society. Brian worried about him too.

If I can ever get enough time alone to concentrate, I have 7 cats that chose to live with me, I want to write a story for Brian. I want to make it a story where he has a good life & receives all of the good things that he deserved. I want to give him the happy ending that he never received in real life.

Thanks again & take care! Let’s #Make Chester Proud! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

@kasey2 yeah it sounds like your friend really went through a lot. If he maintained great character despite all of that, that’s something. That story sounds like a great idea! I hope you actually write it one day. He’s probably watching over you too.

7 cats wow! I have 1 cat

Yes let’s #makechesterproud !