Scribblings old and new

Seeing all the awesome art has made me muster some courage to contribute as well. At the very least, have a laugh at my expense!

Made several attempts to try and post up artwork and so far I’m failing with flying colors. Hope this works!!

cool so u can paint, draw and sketch. teach me D:

I have no word! :o

WOW ! brilliant !!
All of’m are super cool, but the 2cd pic is really artistic, is that you ? don’t know, but i feel each of your painting represent something in your personality !
LOVE your drawings, as inTheEnd said, teach us [biggrin] !
Love your stuff, once my website is online, i’ll ask you to use one of’m on the main page :smiley: !

Awww! I think that’s a good thing, so I’m gonna run with it, lol! Thanks so much! There’s SO much great artwork up on this forum that I was intimidated to even submit. At the same time though, I won’t improve if I don’t show it to anyone, you know?

I’m glad you like it!

Awww! I think that’s a good thing, so I’m gonna run with it, lol! Thanks so much! There’s SO much great artwork up on this forum that I was intimidated to even submit. At the same time though, I won’t improve if I don’t show it to anyone, you know?

I’m glad you like it![/quote]

That’s a good thing :’( I LOVE your artwork! you are genius :slight_smile:

I’m glad you like it![/quote]

That’s a good thing :’( I LOVE your artwork! you are genius :slight_smile:

[quote=28thART]WOW ! brilliant !!
All of’m are super cool, but the 2cd pic is really artistic, is that you ? don’t know, but i feel each of your painting represent something in your personality !
LOVE your drawings, as inTheEnd said, teach us [biggrin] !
Love your stuff, once my website is online, i’ll ask you to use one of’m on the main page :smiley: !
[/quote]

Yep! The second one is me!

It was an anatomy project; I had to emulate pioneer artists (like Da Vinci and Michelangelo) and expose some part of my musculature. I chose the spine. I have scoliosis and have had a few operations on my spine to correct the issue. The end result is 2 twelve inch steel rods sandwiching my spine fastened with several nuts and bolts, as well as some bone sliced from my hip to reconstruct any weaker gaps. I’ve got almost 40 stitches to show for it.

[quote=Caelum]

Yep! The second one is me!

It was an anatomy project; I had to emulate pioneer artists (like Da Vinci and Michelangelo) and expose some part of my musculature. I chose the spine. I have scoliosis and have had a few operations on my spine to correct the issue. The end result is 2 twelve inch steel rods sandwiching my spine fastened with several nuts and bolts, as well as some bone sliced from my hip to reconstruct any weaker gaps. I’ve got almost 40 stitches to show for it.[/quote]

the most important you are fine now right ?
we all had some hard things that keep remembering us with some hard moments, coz i had a car accident too, this is life, and Pure art came out once you can feel what pain is :slight_smile: .
i usually believe a true artist must live true pain, otherwise he’ll never know whats ART !

amazing
you got great skills

[quote=intheend]cool so u can paint, draw and sketch. teach me D:
[/quote]

Awesome! an online class! lol!! But in all seriousness, if you’ve got questions, send 'em my way! I’d love to help!

Nice! I really Like the second one