Roundhouse March 10th London

My husband and I will be there - can’t wait :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m counting the days down! :grinning:

1 Like

See you all there! :heart:
Coming from Denmark

3 Likes

Aren’t the European locations closer to you?

Me, my sister and best friend are going, with a group of our friends from the London Memorial and Mike Kerrang! meet up. Can’t wait!

1 Like

I’m so excited too, going with my brother. I’m flying over from the US for this ( well and to visit my family too). I had tickets to see Linkin park play in West Palm Beach in August 2017, but I got diagnosed with cancer June 2017 and then we lost Chester in July. What a crazy time, can’t believe I’m actually going to this show.

2 Likes

I am coming from Finland! With @lauraskovbjerg from Denmark and @aijapaulusenko from Latvia​:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Well I am also going to a few others and London is always great to visit :heart:

1 Like

Not when you live here. I try my hardest to stay out of central, going only when I really need to.

3 Likes

Not long to go guys…getting excited!!

@the_termin8r yeah agreed London isn’t so great when you live there

Actually, London isn’t so great, full stop. :joy: Central that is, greater London is ok.

I’m going too! Any meet and greets we can have access to?

I’m gonna be there. Was going to ask if M&G might happen :grin: What time is everyone going to be heading to the Roundhouse?

I guess M&G will be put up nearer the time…not sure on time yet but early!! Look forward to seeing everyone!

Hi, guys!
Is there anyone with a spare ticket for London show? Sadly, I did not have the possibility to buy one at the time they came out.
Any kind of information would be appreciated.
Cheers!

I found out yesterday I cannot be off work that day, which sucks! I really hope I can make it on time. At this point I wish for the weather to such so I can cancel myself.

Hey I have one spare standing ticket, if your still after one​:blush::metal:

1 Like

@acemasters might want it.

2 Likes

Yes I’m down for meeting up I’m going with my cousin and his girlfriend. What time are you heading to the roundhouse?