Roundhouse March 10th London

Hi thanks. I know it was supposed to be there but honestly I never got one. :disappointed:

Are you a paid LPU member?

Hi, can I still buy LPU membership? If yes, would I still be able to get the pre-sale tickets?

Yes and yes.

Just got both!!! THANKS :hugs: So happy!!! See you all at the show :raised_hands: :metal:

1 Like

Bull-fucking-shit how the fuck are they sold out by the time public sales arrive, surely they should of put some on reserve for the public it self! Not fucking happy!!!

1 Like

Has it seriously sold out? Are you sure the regular public ones didn’t sell out when they were released 3h ago?

I checked at 9am when it opened

So

I am going to ask a MASSIVE favour

If anyone has a decent phone and a decent view, all I ask is a recording of the speech before In The End

I’ll try if I remember.

I’ll remind you the day before lmao

Are you 100% sure? I saw people scored tickets like an hour ago or so. I don’t think it’s already sold out. I mean, it’s expected but not that fast.

I think you can still get some from the re-sellers. Though, at the higher price. Try Viagogo. :slight_smile:

Started in the queue at 0900 at nbr 380…took about 20 mins and got my 2… £40 each not bad plus a fiver fees

Ive gone on ticketmaster, livenation and the roadhouse site and it keeps telling me tickets not avaliable!

I am going, it will be my first time seeing any member of Linkin Park, I wonder if anyone else is playing beforehand? anyone who could provide help on a cover like the recent Don Broco one

1 Like

Maybe i’ll pop by on the day to finally meet you lot (IF i’m still in the city)

Ill be there, I hoped and hoped hed come back after I missed reading and leeds. I cannot wait

2 Likes

Reading was awesome but im really looking forward to London!! See you there!

1 Like

Yees, I was so upset after not being able to go to reading/leeds, too. So excited for this show now!!

1 Like