Rock vs Pop artists

Just a short quiz, who would you rather see live from these rock and pop artists?

• Demi Lovato
  • Adam Lambert
  • Justin Bieber
  • Katy Perry
  • Pink

0 voters

• Three Days Grace
  • Skillet
  • Linkin Park
  • RED
  • Bon Jovi
  • Aerosmith
  • Evanescene
  • 30STM
  • Queen

0 voters

I don’t listen to any of the pop artists but I can make an exception for Pink as I’ve heard a couple of her songs.

LP are a no-brainer, Red are a must (they’re my second fav band). Skillet, 3DG and Evanescence are badass too. I can’t speak for the other rock/metal bands as I don’t listen to them.

Also @beckster2000 why not make a poll on the OP? It’s the little cog icon on the top of the reply box.

Just making it now, I was gonna make one, but I forget until you told me :stuck_out_tongue:

@the_termin8r The poll is up! :slight_smile:

Are we only allowed to pick one from each poll? Wouldn’t everyone just go for LP on the second one?

(cough) Pink is awesome

And Floflo’s and the machine

1 Like

Can’t vote in the first poll since I don’t listen/like any of those artists. I went for RED on the second one since LP is too mainstream. Not sure why 30STM is on that list, they suck live.

I seriously want Red to come over to the UK. They’re doing a bit of mainland Europe and I think Russia but I don’t know why they don’t come over here.

For the first poll, if I had to pick, it’d definitely be Biebz, and LP are the only band I like out of the second list.

I heard, that Adam Lambert has an incredible live voice and for the second I had to go with Skillet, because (to be honest) doesn’t everyone here want to see Lp live?

@annawe I love Adam! He’s an amazing, sweet and down to earth guy, although I haven’t met him yet, I plan to! As for Skillet, they’re a great band, sure they may not sound like the records, but at least they try! :grin:

I just can’t choose in rock! Skillet, LP, Aerosmith, 30STM… I love them all, ugh

@zoe_k Me too, if I could have my way for making my own rock and pop festival, I want to have all the acts on the polls except for JB, sorry @minuteforce

The only main pop artist I listen to is Madonna. She has changed the pop genre since the 80’s and my mum is a huge fan of her. But the main genre I listen to is rock and metal as I was grew up with it and the main music we have on in my house. :slight_smile::grinning:

Hey, I know you said about seeing RED live, annoyingly, don’t seem to be coming over to the UK anytime soon, plus side, I did use to think they sounded terrible live… but, I decided to give them a second chance after almost 6 months of not listening, then, I found this… RED Full Concert - CRN 2011 - YouTube

and I LOVE THEM!

Thanks for getting me hooked man :smiley: Completely random…

1 Like

Some of their live stuff is a bit iffy.

Yea, but I seem to like them so far…hopefully they’ll eventually make a stop here

I only listen to 90s pop songs… Or at least 80s… So