Rock im Park 2012

Who is going to Rock im Park 2012??? :slight_smile:

Maybe we can meet us all there…
Who is in? ;D

Depends xp

ME hopefully if my parents let me…I SO HOPE THEY DO :smiley:

[quote=StanleyElite]ME hopefully if my parents let me…I SO HOPE THEY DO :smiley:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=StanleyElite]ME hopefully if my parents let me…I SO HOPE THEY DO :smiley:

My holiday is confirmed today so I and my girlfriend will attend :slight_smile:

[quote=schatti]My holiday is confirmed today so I and my girlfriend will attend :slight_smile:

[quote=schatti]My holiday is confirmed today so I and my girlfriend will attend :slight_smile:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][/quote]
I attend Rock im Park not Rock am Ring, and we´ll drive by bus so we have a reserved camping field near the center stage entrance. So we have no stress and no long way from the camping site to the festival area.
The bus drives back directly after the headliner show on sunday so we don´t loose a day for travelling back and I can do last things for my wedding a few days later.

[quote=schatti][/quote]

sounds like a good plan :slight_smile:

[quote=schatti][/quote]

Umm? lol?

Umm? lol?[/quote]
why lol?

ich werd sicherlich dabei sein :smiley:

ich auch hab grad bestellt :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

im going … im so excited but i dont know how to submit myself for a M&G:P

there will probably not be one!!! it is impossible to organize M&Gs at a huge festival like that
be content with the AWESOME show and that I will be there too :stuck_out_tongue:

there will probably not be one!!! it is impossible to organize M&Gs at a huge festival like that
be content with the AWESOME show and that I will be there too :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Maybe just maybe! We can only hope :smiley:

I’m coming too! would be awesome if all lpuers would meet in front of the stage :wink:

U don’t expect me to be near the back of the stage do u :open_mouth: :wink: