Rock am ring with new Album?!

“Living Things” comes out on 26.06.2012 in Germany. Rock am Ring is from 06.01.2012 to 06.03.2012 What do you think? Play the boy´s only “burn it Down”? Or give us something more?

Probably just burn it down bc they dont wanna spoil the album yet. But you never know, perhaps another song. I heard Lost in the Echo is beast! Might be next single! Let’s just hope we can get more of the new album before it comes out, I can’t wait!

Yeah, I wouldn’t count on anything other than BURN IT DOWN and maybe one other song from the new album. But it’s all cool, the old albums have more than enough awesome songs to last an entire concert. :wink:

I guess they will play parts from the others too, like in LA some days ago :wink:

They’ll most certainly play Burn It Down since it’s the first single from the new album and if they do play more songs from Living Things it’ll probably only one or two songs the most. Rock Am Ring isn’t too far from the Living Things release date so there’s a possibility that a new song of two might make their live debuts.

Thanks, I don´t have heard everything from the New Album, I Wait, I hope :wink:

Probably will be a new intro and possibly 2-3 songs off Living Things.

Chester just conformed in an interview with MTV that they WILL play Burn it Down AND Lies Greed Misery on the European tour. He also said that the setlist will be different for the Honda Civic Tour versus the current Europe tour since the album will be out by then.
Link: http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/770977/linkin-park-talks-honda-civic-tour-track-list.jhtml#id=1685493

I think the setlist will be very similiar to the one from their show at The Hous Of Blues, what would be just dope. With You, Points Of Authority, New Divide, Given Up, Tinfoil, Blackout, Burn It Down and Somewhere I Belong - one of the best mixes ever!

Unfortunately, I can’t be on any festival or 'nother show (just a kinda ‘promo show’ at the Autoball EM), so I hope they gonna play Lies Greed Misery there, but that’s gonna be as unlikely as that they gonna cover Eminem’s Till I Collapse in the bridge of Bleed It Out - because it would be fucking awesome [biggrin]

[quote=Jats]I think the setlist will be very similiar to the one from their show at The Hous Of Blues, what would be just dope. With You, Points Of Authority, New Divide, Given Up, Tinfoil, Blackout, Burn It Down and Somewhere I Belong - one of the best mixes ever!

Unfortunately, I can’t be on any festival or 'nother show (just a kinda ‘promo show’ at the Autoball EM), so I hope they gonna play Lies Greed Misery there, but that’s gonna be as unlikely as that they gonna cover Eminem’s Till I Collapse in the bridge of Bleed It Out - because it would be fucking awesome [biggrin]
[/quote]

I definitely think it will be very close to the House of Blues setlist, but perhaps a bit shorter, because there’s a difference between a LPU concert and a festival concert in terms of how dedicated to the band the concert goers will be. :slight_smile:

[quote=Jats]I think the setlist will be very similiar to the one from their show at The Hous Of Blues, what would be just dope. With You, Points Of Authority, New Divide, Given Up, Tinfoil, Blackout, Burn It Down and Somewhere I Belong - one of the best mixes ever!

[/quote]

The House of Blues selist was badass but the reason they brought back old songs such as With You and Runaway was probably because it was a LPU show. Songs like this will probably be switched out during the European and Honda Civic Tour. I hope they will add them instead of replace them because Linkin Park have said that their set during the Honda Civic Tour will be about 1 hour and a half long so that’s pretty long. Just my opinion.