Rock Am Ring tickets, problem with the payment

Hi guys :slight_smile:
I didn’t know where to post it exactly so i’m sorry if i’ve written in the wrong area xD
As almost, all of you know, Linkin Park will play at Rock Am Ring Festival in june aaand i’ll go there! :smiley:
But there is a problem: when i tried to buy the tickets it says that due to technical problems with the site, i have only to reserve them (and i did it) and i can buy them from december 24
They also said that i can buy them by email (and i sent one but they didn’t answered me) or also by phone (i tried to phone but it says that the number doesn’t exist :S xD)
So i was wondering, how can i do now? Is this problem normal?
Can somebody help me out pleaseeee? xD i’d really appreciate your help! :smiley:

you can also purchase the hardticket. (paper one)
I guess the reserve is like - you drive there, say your name at the entrance and they print out the ticket.

But you also can purchase the tickets at eventim.com and they will sent you the paper ticket

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]you can also purchase the hardticket. (paper one)
I guess the reserve is like - you drive there, say your name at the entrance and they print out the ticket.

But you also can purchase the tickets at eventim.com and they will sent you the paper ticket

ps: i’ve parchased my tickets at Hardtickets too, but it says that for now i can’t buy them :confused:

Yeah hardticket is the one u need…I don’t know about your problem though sry…
when I order I will see if I encounter the same prob…
HOPEFULLY at the weekend :smiley:

[quote=Reni LP]ps: i’ve parchased my tickets at Hardtickets too, but it says that for now i can’t buy them :confused:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP]ps: i’ve parchased my tickets at Hardtickets too, but it says that for now i can’t buy them :confused:

[quote=Reni LP][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP]ps: i’ve parchased my tickets at Hardtickets too, but it says that for now i can’t buy them :confused:

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Reni LP][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP]ps: i’ve parchased my tickets at Hardtickets too, but it says that for now i can’t buy them :confused:

[quote=Reni LP][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Reni LP][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP]ps: i’ve parchased my tickets at Hardtickets too, but it says that for now i can’t buy them :confused:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Reni LP][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP]ps: i’ve parchased my tickets at Hardtickets too, but it says that for now i can’t buy them :confused:

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Reni LP][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP]ps: i’ve parchased my tickets at Hardtickets too, but it says that for now i can’t buy them :confused:

[quote=Reni LP][quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Reni LP][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP]ps: i’ve parchased my tickets at Hardtickets too, but it says that for now i can’t buy them :confused:

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Reni LP][quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Reni LP][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP]ps: i’ve parchased my tickets at Hardtickets too, but it says that for now i can’t buy them :confused:

YES I ordered mine for RIP :smiley: