Rock am ring: lp are going to release their studio album in summer 2012

“Linkin Park werden gemeinsam mit Metallica und den Toten Hosen das Teilnehmerfeld bei Rock am Ring und Rock im Park anführen. Die populärste US-Rockgruppe des letzten Jahrzents wird im Sommer 2012 ein neues Studioalbum veröffentlichen und nach fünf Jahren erstmals wieder bei den Zwillingfestivals spielen.”

thats the 100% from Rock am ring page!

(english)

"Linkin Park are going to lead the Rock am ring festival as well as the rock im park festival with metallica and the Toten Hosen. The popular US rockband of the last decade will release their new studio album in summer 2012. Also its their rock am ring comback after 5 years.

Yeah I know right :smiley: kinda strange that RAR got that info first

Me personnaly I’m gonna wait for the official announcement but YEAH I’M PUMPED :smiley:

[quote=StanleyElite]Me personnaly I’m gonna wait for the official announcement but YEAH I’M PUMPED :smiley:

However, if that’s true, you better order some tickets now, it’s gonna be freaking awesome [biggrin]

[quote=Jats]However, if that’s true, you better order some tickets now, it’s gonna be freaking awesome [biggrin]

[quote=Jats]However, if that’s true, you better order some tickets now, it’s gonna be freaking awesome [biggrin]

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats]However, if that’s true, you better order some tickets now, it’s gonna be freaking awesome [biggrin]
[/quote]

Money isnt really an issue to many dedicated rock fans :). What do you expect? its Rock Am Ring lol.

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats]However, if that’s true, you better order some tickets now, it’s gonna be freaking awesome [biggrin]

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Ryan Voight][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats]However, if that’s true, you better order some tickets now, it’s gonna be freaking awesome [biggrin]

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Ryan Voight][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats]However, if that’s true, you better order some tickets now, it’s gonna be freaking awesome [biggrin]

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Ryan Voight][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats]However, if that’s true, you better order some tickets now, it’s gonna be freaking awesome [biggrin]