Rick van Meijel music projects

Sorry for being late but, I love it. It sonds so up lifting and light. Awesome job as always.

No problem at all! I’m glad you like it, thanks for your nice words :blush:

1 Like

This!

It leaves you with a very happy and excited feel. It’s wonderful Rick! And like she said, we are all so proud of you! And definitely don’t forget to give us tickets for your gig. And backstage passes of course :wink: :joy: I really hope it gets the recognition it deserves.

Also, I thought I gave my feedback when you posted it, but apparently I didn’t.

Very kind of you AJ, thank you so much! :blush:

You mean you made a post on my website?

1 Like

No I thought I posted on here. Either a glitch, or my mind was playing tricks on me :joy:

1 Like

Testing…

What’re you testing? lol

1 Like

Signal found :satellite:

1 Like

My signal, apparently:

Tuning in…

1 Like

June 6 2019: New EP ‘‘Millions of Simple Lights’’ out June 21

Surprise! Check out Outside, the first single of my upcoming EP with Russian artist Меня Нет:

@lpfan61
@melisLP
@chigokurosaki
@AJ_7
@titan2025
@StephLP18
@theearlywalker

8 Likes

Damn-good track. Was about to say that it needs a little bit of a bass boost, but then I listened to it on Spotify and it was fine. lol

1 Like

Awesome :heart_eyes: everything- the sound- :star:the theme-:star: the upgrowing to the climax with this absolutely great patterns of colours and graphics- mixed with you playing the instruments - :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:maaaan that’s really a great shot altogether :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:and I can’t wait to hear more- :partying_face: kinda addictive- I will do it again- listening to it- right now… another great step on your way Mr. VanMijel :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Dude that’s brilliant!
I honestly love the style :star_struck:
Reminded me of someone else’s psychedelic rock :sweat_smile: kinda like taking you through a travel musically is what it feels like :grin:
Great job to both you!

1 Like

Thanks man, I’m glad you like it! It’s true that the track doesn’t contain that much bass, but it’s certainly there as you found out :slight_smile:

And I’m glad you’re here along for the ride with every step I take :blush: Thank you so much for your nice words!

It’s certainly an evolving piece, just like @theearlywalker mentioned as well. I like that it took you on a journey :smiley:

I’ll be sure to send your compliments to my friend Меня Нет as well! This project wouldn’t have been possible without him

5 Likes

Rick, this track is brilliant! Already listened to it like 3 times. Very excited to see what’s to come on the EP. Well done, as always!

I couldn’t have said that better!

1 Like

As always, I’m grateful for your comments and support. Thank you AJ :blush:

1 Like

Really happy to found this! Thanks for tagging me… I’ll listen as soon as I can… maybe weekend… sorry,but I’m really busy and need some rest… :sweat_smile:

No problem, take your time and come back whenever you can. Looking forward to hearing your opinion as well!

1 Like

Dude this is awesome! Love the style! Great job to you both.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like