Request fot Internationally Subtitle!

I have a request, first for Linkin Park and LPUHQ
you know linkin park is a international rock band, their have many fans in all over the world, when we watching a LPTV Episode or LPUTV or … we want to know what they say? what they talking, often we can’t recognize what they say correct in their conversation or describe about their song or … for bad english lang or bad listening (because english not our nationality language we can’t get what we heard! because many of fans aren’t English or dominant to English or American language. my request is LP and LPU put a internationally subtitle in their videos that at least we can translate it to our lang.

if LP or LPU can’t do this, my request is English or American LPU members help for this, write a transcript or make a subtitle for this videos. we can request for a video here and make a subtitle for it.

i hope you got what i’ve said cause this is important to foreign LP Fans [wink]
Thoughts?

I don’t think it would be easy or even possible, but great idea… I can imagine there are a lot of fans that have trouble with understanding English. Even just English subtitles might help some people already, I think.

I agree with An :slight_smile:

Hey guys, of course it’s possible, we’re doing that on several pages from Latin America, translating to spanish, and I’m not even a LPU member, I’m just using the Trial.

‘speak slowwwwlyyyyyyyyyyy I cant understaaaaaaaaand uuuuuuuuuuuu’ (Chester Be) [biggrin]

i join [biggrin]

[quote=Kristina]‘speak slowwwwlyyyyyyyyyyy I cant understaaaaaaaaand uuuuuuuuuuuu’ (Chester Be) [biggrin]

i join [biggrin]

No!! They shouldn’t do it. It’ll destroy the whole video. I hate watching a movie or something in English and having subtitles in English underneath. Sucks, makes me not wanna watch it at all.

There are fansites that do this so check those out.

I agree too, we need english subtitles in lpu videos, it would be easier.

Thanks

[quote=EvoOba]No!! They shouldn’t do it. It’ll destroy the whole video. I hate watching a movie or something in English and having subtitles in English underneath. Sucks, makes me not wanna watch it at all.

[/quote]

Destroy the video? with subtitles? dont read it then or deactivate it, but im sure its more important for fans understand videos than your opinion.

Hey guys, i think we should do this ourself
for start who can help to write transcript for LPTV - Buried at sea E1 and 2 in English?[exclaim]

then i can make a external subtitle in SRT format [wink]

I can agree to a certain point about needing subtitles on the video uploads.

It would be a good idea if all fans would be able to understand what the guys say in their videos - sometimes I have difficulties understanding, too, though I personally think I understand English pretty well. But I do want to say that the best way to learn English, is to listen and not read subtitles in your own language. :wink:

English subtitles would be a good compromise. You can take the subtitles from the videos, translate them into your own language using “Google translate” and then you’ll have some qualified idea of what they’re talking about, if your English isn’t very good.

[quote=Kike][quote=EvoOba]No!! They shouldn’t do it. It’ll destroy the whole video. I hate watching a movie or something in English and having subtitles in English underneath. Sucks, makes me not wanna watch it at all.

I like your ideo very much, would be so cool if we could realize it, but that only works with the help of well-english-speaking users or so…
or maybe they could at least put the text in a description of the video or so… I think this would help a lot of other users (;

[quote=Kristina]‘speak slowwwwlyyyyyyyyyyy I cant understaaaaaaaaand uuuuuuuuuuuu’ (Chester Be) [biggrin]

i join [biggrin]