#RemixPostTraumatic

Mike Shinoda is partnering with Altwire and the biggest LP/MS fan sites to give you a chance to #RemixPostTraumatic. Our ambassadors and fan sites will be helping Mike Shinoda himself judge this contest, and he will be selecting one grand prize winner. All finalists’ remixes will be featured on my site and socials.

https://www.altwire.net/2018/03/02/remix-post-traumatic-contest/

11 Likes

I so want to do this but don’t have the right stuff to do it so wishing you guys luck.

Wow - cool guys- a great chance for our musicians @NickGr @rickvanmeijel @Honey8 - thanx for sharing @gatsie - you participate?

4 Likes

I don’t think I want to traumatize Mike anymore. My remix of Lost In The Echo was bad enough :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

was it? :joy: - Never heard it! Is it on ur site?

Take this chance to do something way better :slight_smile:

1 Like

You probably never heard it for a reason! :stuck_out_tongue: I think I hid it somewhere on my site though, lol. :sweat_smile:

I don’t know… lol

1 Like

I think I remembered you mentioned something about an elephant remix the other time.

1 Like

Good memory! Yeah… There’s an elephant in it… lol!

:joy: gonna check it out then soon, the elephant remix lol

I’m not planning to, cause I have my EP to finish and all school stuff to work on

2 Likes

I might give it a shot… when I’ve got enough time

Actually i’ve got some ideas… if everything will be fine it’d be cool

1 Like

Dunno… thanks for tagging angel :sparkles::sparkles::heart::heart:

Btw how’s everyone here :blue_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::two_hearts::blue_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::two_hearts::blue_heart::two_hearts::two_hearts: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::sparkles:

Same here lol… exam season. I wish these stuffs came up later… well good luck for that Bro :heart::sparkles::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Aaaaand this

https://soundcloud.com/egocentric-pancake/watching-as-i-fall-remix-by

3 Likes

Awww- cooool- :sunglasses: :tada:I really have no idea (as in it sounds very professional) what exactly is the remix and what is your work on it,:heart_eyes: all I can say is: it sounds great! :tada: Go on this way… it’s already as contribution :tada:-

1 Like