Remix Subscription

Isn’t it time for another Burn it Down remix? Does anyone know when the next one will be? (That was sarcasm btw, pleaseeeee don’t be another BID remix!!!) [biggrin]

x

I really hope its not another BID remix but I think they all are. I remember on the page where you can predorder living things, it said BID remixes I think. And yeah a new remix should be out any day now

I was JUST wondering the same thing. Although i bet this time its a LOST IN THE ECHO MIX.

I think Adam said that there was at least one Lost In The Echo remix and it’s not all Burn It Down. :slight_smile:

I did the preorder and I haven’t gotten any of the remixes so I’m a bit miffed about that.

Just received the email for UNTIL IT BREAKS (Datsik remix). Thank god its not another burn it down one, I really like the song but there is such a thing as over kill.

Just got my mail as well…happy it’s not Burn It Down again but honestly, that guy killed the song. He cut like all of Mike’s rapping aka the best part of the song and that house-like music is totally not my thing. Another disappointing remix for me.

It’s impossible :open_mouth:

It’s impossible :O[/quote]

Haven’t got a single one. Seriously. I preordered the CD. Didn’t get my free download of it on the or any of the remixes. Did receive the physical CD but nothing else. Seriously miffed and don’t know how to fix it.

Haven’t got a single one. Seriously. I preordered the CD. Didn’t get my free download of it on the or any of the remixes. Did receive the physical CD but nothing else. Seriously miffed and don’t know how to fix it.[/quote]
Contact ground control

Haven’t got a single one. Seriously. I preordered the CD. Didn’t get my free download of it on the or any of the remixes. Did receive the physical CD but nothing else. Seriously miffed and don’t know how to fix it.[/quote]

Search your spam folder first, maybe you missed it?

I downloaded only the first remix.

I got the email for mine but i can’t download it. Every time I click link it just takes me to a blank page.

Search your spam folder first, maybe you missed it?[/quote]

I check my spam folder 20 times a day everyday.

[quote=Mytiemo]

I check my spam folder 20 times a day everyday.[/quote]

Are you sure your purchased it? All because you pre ordered doesn’t mean you get the remixes. If you are sure you did, contact ground(ctrl) support.

[quote=Derek][quote=Mytiemo]

I check my spam folder 20 times a day everyday.[/quote]

Are you sure your purchased it? All because you pre ordered doesn’t mean you get the remixes. If you are sure you did, contact ground(ctrl) support.
[/quote]

Yes I’m sure!