Remembering Chester - London, 2019

Hey,

I don’t use these forums often, (although I’d like to), so if there’s a post about this already then sorry but I don’t think there is.

Just a quick message about the Remembering Chester event in London…

So we’re planning our normal get-together for it, nothing big, just the same kinda thing that we’ve done every time, with old faces that have been coming since the first one. This would be the third time in a row it’s been held at the same place. It’s nothing official, just fans…

Anyway, here’s the Facebook event link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/262745237906529/

There is ANOTHER event for him, organised by “Action For Chester”, but as far as I’m aware, you have to pay for a deposit for the bowling/restaurant or whatever and the deadline passed, but you can enquire!

https://www.facebook.com/events/2596785830349142/

You’re welcome to comment here or on the event wall (remember to use the right one for the right event).

Thanks,
Neven

7 Likes

I’m not from London but I really wish the best for the event :love_you_gesture:t2:

2 Likes

See you at the bowling event :wink: Would love to go the first event but I will be driving down from the midlands. Bit early for me tbh…lol :smiley:

1 Like

@evooba and I are going to the bowling as well.

3 Likes

I’m not going bowling event, mainly because I’m broke and can’t really afford it, and also because I’m not that close to anyone from that circle/group of LP fans, whereas I know my circle better and my circle prefer meeting up at Grosvenor Square.

1 Like

I know @evooba, so I might know/have seen you before.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting the bowling event Neven. There are quite a few people coming who aren’t bowling and are just coming to meet up for a few hours. Everyone welcome of course.

look forward to seeing you @the_termin8r he_termin8r and @evooba!

4 Likes

Same! Will be a fun day :smiley:

3 Likes

That is fair enough mate :slight_smile: Chester will be smiling on us all wherever we may end up :slight_smile:

If you were at Mike’s show in March and saw an angry / miserable-looking dumbass standing in line, it was me. :joy:

4 Likes

Are you an anime character? :smirk: Don’t be so harsh I bet you looked wonderful

2 Likes

Both events were amazing tributes. A big thank you to the organisers. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: <3
@nevensalom you looked great in my hat…lol :smiley:

5 Likes

67594733_10157648854519459_6621333316811358208_n

yes @neven was sitting on my lap :smiley: :blush:

7 Likes

Trust me, after waiting 8h in the strong wind, rain and hail, I was ready to go on a killing spree.

4 Likes

I was thinking of posting the picture here, thanks for doing it. :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

2 Likes

I waited since the morning I think.

2 Likes

I got there around 11:00 if I recall.

no worries :slight_smile:

Sorry I missed this, sounds amazing.

1 Like