Re: Petition to get linkinhtpark a package

MARIE

sign

Why should he got one?? Am I missing something or is he somehow a “better” fan??

and the reasons would be… ?

LOL Fudge =D

[quote=StanleyElite]Why should he got one?? Am I missing something or is he somehow a “better” fan??
[/quote]

Why shouldn’t he? Everyone desverse one, even this one that waited hours today to get it.

[quote=Sonal Turtle][quote=StanleyElite]Why should he got one?? Am I missing something or is he somehow a “better” fan??
[/quote]

Why shouldn’t he? Everyone desverse one, even this one that waited hours today to get it.[/quote]

why should we petition for someone else, when we ourselves and i don’t about you. All want one, why does he get special treatment? When none of us do?

[quote=Sonal Turtle][quote=StanleyElite]Why should he got one?? Am I missing something or is he somehow a “better” fan??

[/quote]

Why shouldn’t he? Everyone desverse one, even this one that waited hours today to get it.[/quote]

you’re joking right?

I waited for years. How that sounds? Missed twice now.
I would now buy much expensive LPU1-4 albums.

Dan deserves one [biggrin] much like everybody else

I petition that Linkin Park releases a brand new song today to change the topic.

this! ^^^