RE: Order Cancelled?

:S
That ain’t cool.

last time i bought 5 cds and the lpu 11 pack, the cds arrived and a guitar pick instead the whole pack… feel stolen…

You would think with an error on LPU’s side that they would do free shipping or credit your account or free LPU next year for you?

Hopefully you can work it out.

Seems nobody cares about my problem (here or at the ground support for 2 days now). I will be contacting Northeast California BBB about that matter. If anyone has similliar problems don’t hesitate to do the same cause it’s your right to do so!

Be sure to check the correct company you file a complaint for:

Ground(ctrl)
808 R St Ste 201
Sacramento, CA 95811-6402

Have you already told Adam about this ?
I think he maybe could handle this…

So I received an answer today, almost a week after LOL And they’re telling that the order was cancelled because they think I will be re-selling the stuff! :open_mouth: C’moon few missing t-shirts for me+few cd’s I’m missing too. The rest is for other people that send me the money so the shipping cost -split between several poeple- won’t be so HIGH :expressionless: I just don’t understand that :expressionless:

MAKE THOSE SHIPPING PRICES LOW so next time I just get what I need and other people will do the same without my help THAT SIMPLE :expressionless: $50-70 shipping for media worth $30-40 isn’t worth the purchase at all! :expressionless:

[quote=michalangelo]So I received an answer today, almost a week after LOL And they’re telling that the order was cancelled because they think I will be re-selling the stuff! :open_mouth: C’moon few missing t-shirts for me+few cd’s I’m missing too. The rest is for other people that send me the money so the shipping cost -split between several poeple- won’t be so HIGH :expressionless: I just don’t understand that :expressionless:

MAKE THOSE SHIPPING PRICES LOW so next time I just get what I need and other people will do the same without my help THAT SIMPLE :expressionless: $50-70 shipping for media worth $30-40 isn’t worth the purchase at all! :expressionless:
[/quote]

That’s a bitter sweet reply I guess.

Bitter in the sense that shipping is crazy! And to save you and your friends money on the crazy shipping costs, you were buying on behalf of everyone. Then LPU terminates the order. Lame.

Sweet in the sense that at least LPU is looking out for all of it’s members. There was obviously some suspicion about your quantities - LPU cancelled the order as they thought you would be re-selling the items.

Hopefully orders like this will get LPU to look at their shipping costs in the future.

[quote=Matt][quote=michalangelo]So I received an answer today, almost a week after LOL And they’re telling that the order was cancelled because they think I will be re-selling the stuff! :open_mouth: C’moon few missing t-shirts for me+few cd’s I’m missing too. The rest is for other people that send me the money so the shipping cost -split between several poeple- won’t be so HIGH :expressionless: I just don’t understand that :expressionless:

[/quote]

That’s a bitter sweet reply I guess.

Bitter in the sense that shipping is crazy! And to save you and your friends money on the crazy shipping costs, you were buying on behalf of everyone. Then LPU terminates the order. Lame.

Sweet in the sense that at least LPU is looking out for all of it’s members. There was obviously some suspicion about your quantities - LPU cancelled the order as they thought you would be re-selling the items.

Hopefully orders like this will get LPU to look at their shipping costs in the future.[/quote]
3 t-shirts each person already shipped. Thats for lpu 5,6 an 8 shirts.
Cancelled lpu4 shirts and cds :expressionless: It would be ok (I mean in the case LPU is looking out etc.) if I bought like 20 of each :expressionless: But 4 of each? That includes stuff for 5 people + 1x each item for me as I’m missing some :expressionless: AND I’m still missing LPU Rabies t-shirt:|

And that’s just 5 friends who will get something and 2 more who won’t…And yeah, they pay $1 for a t-shirt and $10 for a cd just like in the store. We split the shipping price between us all - that makes life easier…

And I made an order cause there was a restock - LPU9 t-shirts, lpu4 t-shirts (that were cancelled before and my friends and me would like to get ONE PER PERSON) and carabiner keychains. Total: $25.00 SHIPPING $78.04 !!! THATS INSANE!! :expressionless:

What?! Order cancelled if LPU thinks you’re gonna re-sell stuff? That depends on your reputation, right? Btw, were you one of those people who bought the 4 Rare CD bundle when you already have them? There was this thread and some people already have the EP went and buy another one without giving others a chance.

I only just joined LPU in December 2011 and I spent a ton of money under a month (which is why I got free 1,000 points from LPUHQ!) They had this re-stock of the $1 sale and I went to get:

$98 / 20 items = $5.00 per item which I think is okay even if the shipping is like that.

LPU would know that I had a previous order of LPU 3 ~ LPU 9 T-Shirts (1 of each) I just wanna say that NO WAY will I be re-selling any of this stuff. I have a pen pal who is in Okinawa Japan and I wanna buy as presents for her (she was an exchange student here recently and I was her host partner!) and for other friends in this new college I’m studying in…

Btw, If I wanted to re-sell, I wouldn’t have asked to cancel an order of the Old LP Symbols T-shirt previously, GC would know this!

Hard to beilve nothing is perfect.

What?! Order cancelled if LPU thinks you’re gonna re-sell stuff? That depends on your reputation, right? Btw, were you one of those people who bought the 4 Rare CD bundle when you already have them? There was this thread and some people already have the EP went and buy another one without giving others a chance.

I only just joined LPU in December 2011 and I spent a ton of money under a month (which is why I got free 1,000 points from LPUHQ!) They had this re-stock of the $1 sale and I went to get:

$98 / 20 items = $5.00 per item which I think is okay even if the shipping is like that.

LPU would know that I had a previous order of LPU 3 ~ LPU 9 T-Shirts (1 of each) I just wanna say that NO WAY will I be re-selling any of this stuff. I have a pen pal who is in Okinawa Japan and I wanna buy as presents for her (she was an exchange student here recently and I was her host partner!) and for other friends in this new college I’m studying in…

Btw, If I wanted to re-sell, I wouldn’t have asked to cancel an order of the Old LP Symbols T-shirt previously, GC would know this!
[/quote]
Wow that’s a big reply :stuck_out_tongue: Well my reputation? I don’t know what people think but I never sold anything I got in LPU. And I’m a collector what means I collect stuff not re-sell it. That means a sealed cd is worth more to me than a used one. I already gave away used lpu3 and lpu4 which I bought back in the day for serious price (multiply $9,99 couple of times) cause I have a sealed ones that I’m not going to sell. And people who process orders have the nerve to say they think I’m going to re-sell stuff even though I explained that I’m ordering for me and my friends just so we can pay LESS for the shipping. International shipping sux at the moment…

And you see? You’re paying almost $80 shipping for stuff worth $20. Thats why I buy more than 1 t-shirt and 1-cd. If You split that shipping price between 8 people it’s less to pay for 1 person don’t you think?

Yes, we absolutely flag potential resellers. YOU (the LPU members) have asked us in the past many MANY times to try and block people from reselling exclusive merch. That’s what we’re doing. Sorry for the mix up with you, but our warehouse was just being extra careful.

Shipping… keep in mind, in addition to the cost of the actual postage to send stuff overseas (which is not cheap) there’s also a processing fee. Remember, we have to pay someone to put the thousands of orders we receive in a box, put postage on it, and mail it out. It’s not a robot! It’s a human earning a salary!

Also, don’t forget that we could easily be charging for shipping of your membership package, but we’re eating that cost.

[quote=Adam]Yes, we absolutely flag potential resellers. YOU (the LPU members) have asked us in the past many MANY times to try and block people from reselling exclusive merch. That’s what we’re doing. Sorry for the mix up with you, but our warehouse was just being extra careful.

Shipping… keep in mind, in addition to the cost of the actual postage to send stuff overseas (which is not cheap) there’s also a processing fee. Remember, we have to pay someone to put the thousands of orders we receive in a box, put postage on it, and mail it out. It’s not a robot! It’s a human earning a salary!

Also, don’t forget that we could easily be charging for shipping of your membership package, but we’re eating that cost.
[/quote]
Thank You for a reply. First of all, I get it that those shipping prices are so high for a reason-I don’t blame You (LPU). That’s why we thought if one person orders all things for several people, the shipping price will be small when split between several people. Hopefully my other orders will go through as even I am missing some t-shirts and cd’s. Not to mention friends who are really dissapointed at the moment. Just because that cancellation I have lost 9.41 pounds what is $14.83 due to currency change-over.

NO. That’s where you’re wrong. Let’s do some Economics here, shall we?

The 20 items does not WORTH $20. The $20 is the selling price after a MAJOR discount. Now, let’s say each item goes back to it’s original price, it would be at least $300 total! And that’s not inclusive of shipping!

If I payed $300 for the original price, the shipping will still be $80! Because the weight and postage stays the same! But now, I’m paying less than $100 for 20 items! TWENTY ITEMS! Thus, Marginal Benefit > Marginal Cost so it is worth it to pay that $80 shipping.

Besides, how in God’s name can 20 items from the LPU WORTH only $20? Hello~ They’re doing us a favour by doing this $1 sale. The cost of production in the warehouse STAYS THE SAME!

When you buy things online, the opportunity cost is the shipping and processing cost, maybe customs, the duration you need to wait for your package to arrive in your hands and the “future money” which you could use for other things that you can get hold of immediately.

This is the opportunity cost (a forgone alternative when you make a choice) of online shopping so stop whining about shipping!

NO. That’s where you’re wrong. Let’s do some Economics here, shall we?

The 20 items does not WORTH $20. The $20 is the selling price after a MAJOR discount. Now, let’s say each item goes back to it’s original price, it would be at least $300 total! And that’s not inclusive of shipping!

If I payed $300 for the original price, the shipping will still be $80! Because the weight and postage stays the same! But now, I’m paying less than $100 for 20 items! TWENTY ITEMS! Thus, Marginal Benefit > Marginal Cost so it is worth it to pay that $80 shipping.

Besides, how in God’s name can 20 items from the LPU WORTH only $20? Hello~ They’re doing us a favour by doing this $1 sale. The cost of production in the warehouse STAYS THE SAME!

When you buy things online, the opportunity cost is the shipping and processing cost, maybe customs, the duration you need to wait for your package to arrive in your hands and the “future money” which you could use for other things that you can get hold of immediately.

This is the opportunity cost (a forgone alternative when you make a choice) of online shopping so stop whining about shipping!

[/quote]
Not everyone can afford to spend $100! Seems like You’re the one who should get back to school :stuck_out_tongue: By what You said, You would pay in example $50 for shipping instead of $10 (oh cause those items are priced $1 not $15…yeah right) That’s what we tried to get by making a one big order, by one person, for 9 people. Like You said, the shipping price is the same but wait! If You order by Yourself You have to pay for shipping just as it is. When You split that shipping price between several people that makes a difference. I’m not moaning about $1 sale. I’m moaning about my order being cancelled. Even I can’t afford to get 3 cd’s and t-shirts I’m missing and pay like $60 for shipping.

I’m not taking sides, but I think your signature may be why they became suspicious. Because it leads to your collections site, and you have a tab that says “For Sale|Trade” and it has exclusive LPU items on it. I know you may be trying to save your friends from having to pay the extra shipping fees, but LPUHQ probably sees it as you buying from here and trying to resell the items at a higher price to make a profit. =/

You don’t say?

Your order was cancelled because LPUHQ thinks you are re-selling the items since you ordered in bulk. Your reason for ordering in bulk is because you are splitting the shipping cost between your friends and because “international shipping sux”.

Not everyone can afford $100; Okay… what has that got to do with this issue? I was merely answering to your words “items worth only $20” and the part about shipping!

LPU is not the one who controls shipping anyway, go play hero with UPS.

If you’re gonna buy many items (for your friends or whatnot) the shipping will be insane, 10 T-shirts in a cardboard box ain’t light. And the people who manually pack them nicely in plastics, they need to get paid too.

That’s why don’t complain about the shipping because the total price is worth it for this $1 sale! Would you (and your friends) rather pay $5 per item for 20 items or about $25 per item for 20 items?

Shiat just got serious!
:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not taking sides, but I think your signature may be why they became suspicious. Because it leads to your collections site, and you have a tab that says “For Sale|Trade” and it has exclusive LPU items on it. I know you may be trying to save your friends from having to pay the extra shipping fees, but LPUHQ probably sees it as you buying from here and trying to resell the items at a higher price to make a profit. =/
[/quote]
Do You see any of the $1 items or LPU CD’s there? Or maybe 4LPU Cd’s bundle? No? Yes it says for Sale /TRADE what means I can sell some items I don’t need (regular singles, books etc) or trade them freely. This stuff is from loots I bought here and there + LPU pins from my sister who has been to the sumit but doesn’t need them. Any other questions?

As soon as You’re on Your own and You have to pay Your own bills, we can talk about money :wink: And read my other posts and get it that I’m not whining about $1 sale or shipping cause I know it’s expensive for a reason. It’s all about TOTAL. Get it? This thread is mainly about cancelled order + currency change-over which took $15 from me. You’re mostly talking off topic here and stop being defensive because it’s not Your order that has been cancelled :expressionless: And don’t reply cause I’m done arguing with an underage girl who thinks she is so smart…