Re: "Little red crosses" on LPUers' profiles

Am I the only one to have this problem when I want to have a quick look at each member’s profile? I just get their avatars and names and this annoying little red cross.
Do you think it’s got something to do with my browser? or is it for another reason? I use IE9…
Tell me if one of you has this “red cross” privilege [geek]

Hey,

I use FIrefox 8 and don’t have such problems, maybe you should give FF a try or delete your browser cahe, check for any blocking add-ons and so on.

[quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3]Am I the only one to have this problem when I want to have a quick look at each member’s profile? I just get their avatars and names and this annoying little red cross.
Do you think it’s got something to do with my browser? or is it for another reason? I use IE9…
[/quote]

I have this issue with some users, also.

[quote=Bob][quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3]Am I the only one to have this problem when I want to have a quick look at each member’s profile? I just get their avatars and names and this annoying little red cross.