Rare Song - She Couldn't

Hey guys.
I was just looking through the old Linkin Park stuff and I thought I’ve heard all their songs until I found this, and I thought I should share it with you. :]

This song seems kinda sad, and again about a girl, just like And One from the Hybrid Theory EP, yet we don’t really hear much about relationships and love in the later albums Linkin Park produced.

What do you think? I rather like it.

I haven’t listen that for a while! I like that song very much :slight_smile:

Thanks!! Thats a great Song!!!

It’s a great song I listen to it like every few days!! Really helps me out!!
Man the people who own that 8-Track Demo CD :open_mouth: EPIC

[quote=StanleyElite]It’s a great song I listen to it like every few days!! Really helps me out!!
[/quote]
Pretty funny story on that demo, Pretty much no one has an Authentic “Copy” of that Demo. All of the White and “Gold” CDRs are bootlegs, the only one that holds a Master Copy is the seller, greedy person he was making copies and selling it for quite a huge profit -_-

[quote=Woco21][quote=StanleyElite]It’s a great song I listen to it like every few days!! Really helps me out!!
[/quote]
Pretty funny story on that demo, Pretty much no one has an Authentic “Copy” of that Demo. All of the White and “Gold” CDRs are bootlegs, the only one that holds a Master Copy is the seller, greedy person he was making copies and selling it for quite a huge profit -_-

which album is this on? it is amazing.

Love this song. It’s amazing and so deep!

I know this song for about one year and it never lost it’s intesity. It’s such an emotional song, the lyrics are great, the beat fits 1000% and the song is just … awesome, best love song.

Yeah is this on an ancient album? :stuck_out_tongue:

i was listening to this song today…its from the Hybrid Theory (8-Track Demo)
have a read below [smile]

http://lplive.net/features/exclusivehtdemo.php

I’ve known this for a year or so, it’s amazing!

Yes it is from Hybrid Theory (8-Track Demo)

Mike has posted this on his blog in 2009… After the song came public online…

“Many of you have asked about an old demo that is floating around. The song is called “She Couldn’t.” We recorded it in 1999 during the making of Hybrid Theory, but it never made an album and was never released by us. For legal reasons, that’s all I can say about the song, but I hope this clears things up!”

I really like it :slight_smile:

8-Track Demo CD there are like no copies of that except digitally!

It’s a beautiful, relaxing song :smiley:

[quote=Linus]It’s a beautiful, relaxing song :smiley:
[/quote]

That it is also shows LP had a softer side even in there very early days.

[quote=Woco21][quote=Linus]It’s a beautiful, relaxing song :smiley:
[/quote]

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Woco21][quote=Linus]It’s a beautiful, relaxing song :smiley:
[/quote]

i know this song, still love it :slight_smile: