Rank Post Traumatic songs

I didn’t. I wrote what I wrote because for however long that I’ve known him it seems to always be the same. That’s just his personality I just wanna know how he ticks and what does he like or to his ears is amazing.

How that became cranky or whatever Robbie thought it was I have no idea.

You clearly are. And yes. It makes no sense. My autocorrect is out to get me.

“Come and lay down and express your problems. This or who farted in your cereal this morning…”

We can all have are own opinions

That was ment of intheend

Lol

We all don’t have to like the same things

Again. I wasn’t born yesterday I know this. But still I plead to the comment I made earlier about knowing Robbie for 200 years

I’m not the one coming out of nowhere all pissed off about an opinion contrary to mine. Show me the exact moment in time I decided to pick a fight, and if I did, why nobody else saw it and intervened.

About the album? I told you, too repetitive and mainstream sounding for me. About other things? Don’t really have a problem.

And yet, here I am being attacked for mine.

You’ve known me for less than 3, everyone here has.

Simple, go on the what are you listening thread and check out what he’s hearing
Why should it bother you what’s cool to each ear? Half the time I’m in left field on musical tastes :man_shrugging:
Maybe you just came in too hot lol

2 Likes

So either my personality online where I attacked people for no apparent reason…is also turning into why froggy thought I was cranky? I am not cranky. I just asked a simple question. Because what I am thinking right now, and this goes back to knowing @the_termin8r it could come out worse than how I am trying to word it. And it’s kind of hard to explain it.

I wasn’t trying to be bitchy or mean or rude and you poopies are all gathering up on me or maybe your not, I’m getting that feel.

1 Like

I like stuff you guys don’t

And still you respect me
And I will show you the same respect you gave me

1 Like

Once again you poopie. I know this. Now it feels like…it’s like a foreign think is going on, like… I understand what you’re saying but you have to keep expressing how you feel. I make dark sense of humor comments, I find some things funny what other people in this society today, most people would not. Do you see what I did there?

Just chill…
Just sounded like you were coming in a bit strong, done deal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok. Once again. Not. Being. Bitchy or rude. I need someone who knows me to get across to you guys. It’s like we need a video chat here cuz it’s not getting across to you guys.

You are forever on my hit list. Just going to drop it. I should totally chill.

Kids? Stop fighting - we are TOLERANT as in its lp-soldiers attitude- none of us attacks you bunny, and Rob is Rob- no emotion running on the PT album- so that’s ok with me and I stil don’t get your points guys- it’s nothing has happened- gummies for all

2 Likes

This is why we always clash. Because you seem to be joking 24/7 and I can’t tell when you’re actually being serious on the rare occasions that you are.

We clash. Because I am myself and you are yourself. And I can never tell if you are being rude or high and mighty. Like with your comment. That’s how you come off to me. And I come off as a joke to you. Who is right and who is wrong?

It’s equality :joy:- and now we stop this…

2 Likes

My dog just walked up to me and literally farted in my face and walked away

2 Likes

Fml not another one…
That’s cool :sunglasses:

We don’t need to be fighting. We just need to love and care for each other because that’s what a true soldier do