Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

I feel like there should be a Deftones thread on the forum. I’ve seen one for FF and Slipknot etc.
(It would probably die after a few days :joy:, but hey its worth a shot)
Deftones are so epic, and so unique. They’re the only other band that rivals LP, for me.

1 Like

Deftones are EPIC, I’ve seen them twice and HEARTS/WIRES <3

2 Likes

Yeah man!, no matter what people say about Gore, I still think it was pretty good

I might as well make the topic and see where it goes

I knew the fact but didn’t see the video for it.

Last day?

Of school I think. Oh wait never mind :sweat_smile:

Same q as Jordan- what last day?? And heey yo @jFar920 long time no see! How are you friend?

Well, I decided to resign my job in order to seek other ventures, taking a year off to decide what I would like to do. Heck, If I can go a more artistic route, i would love that xD. A man can dream :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

WOW that’s only adorable- I wish you all the best man, may your dreams come true :grin::+1:t2:

1 Like

Good luck! I hope you can do what you love.

1 Like

Thank you for your blessings @theearlywalker & @melisLP , I really appreciate it :hugs:

2 Likes

A year ago today we met in person @theearlywalker @AJ_7 @the_termin8r :slight_smile:

Also, I got my LP tat a year ago today.

5 Likes

Awww :grin: yes I remember it as it was only yesterday :sunny: Time flies… and it’s only 5!! :confetti_ball: days until we meet again :tada: YAAAY

4 Likes

What a wonderful day it was! So grateful to have met you all!

And it was great to see your tattoo too! It is beautiful!

3 Likes

I got confused with that too :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Go for it!!! I’d love that too! :smiley: See if you can make it. Goodluck for what you decide! Have a sunshineyyy Bonecrushers!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
(Its @theearlywalker + @NickGr :joy:)

@evooba !!! Sooo long seeing you!!! I can’t tell you so happy to see you right here! :smiley::heart_eyes: How are you! :kissing_heart::hugs: How is everything going? !

3 Likes

@theearlywalker It’s officially concert week :smiley:

@AJ_7 I’m so glad we did as well, can’t wait till we can meet again!

@Honey8 Hey, doing alright :slight_smile: Just busy with work like always. Hope you’re good too.

5 Likes

In this house, this is how you know my sisters are going back to school.

DSCN2321

9 Likes

He’s sooooo cuteeee!! And that expression! :joy: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes i am doing good! :v: Glad to here all well your side!!

1 Like