Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

:smiley:
Lol
Like everywhere Else …: Good Books and Moments :+1:

You’re not alone, I never understood the hype. Watched one movie, didn’t like it, people think I’m crazy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No. I can´t understand the hype.

An hour ago:

Is the house so warm that the onions started sprouting?

Still remember the time when my mother’s tomatoes spoiled cuz the fridge was “too cold”

2 Likes

…I just heard James Hetfield (Metallica) give me a whole history lesson about bees.

1 Like

@LP13413 @jFar920 @intheend its been a while :3

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone :wink::christmas_tree:

3 Likes

happy holidays everyone :smiley:

1 Like

Happy New Year everybody!!

5 Likes

lol yo! U too, @lp13413

Dreaming of screaming. Someone kick me out of my mind, I hate these thoughts I can’t deny.

1 Like

three days no random thoughts?

1 Like

Can’t believe this from 9 years ago:

2 Likes

Currently 8°F (-13°C)

I’m going to sleep good tonight.

No teacher at the first 2 lessons

Here’s an excerpt from the book if anybody’s interested:

[quote]
There were 10,000 people in front of us and a giant black banner hanging behind us, decorated with the cover of New Wave. No band name, just the face of the snarling panther.

Against Me! kicked off 2008 on a stadium tour opening for Foo Fighters. We had to ask Sire for over $30,000 in tour support because the gig paid practically nothing. We had turned down a tour opening for Linkin Park that would have actually made us money, just to go out with the Foos. Linkin Park had cash, but Foo Fighters had credibility. We took the opportunity hoping it would turn a whole new audience on to us, but we didn’t do much to help ourselves there.[/quote]

2 Likes

If anybody needs me, I’ll have my head buried underground for the next four years.

2 Likes

What do you think of Women’s March around the world?

LGBTQ umbrella

jkjk

They were there:

4 Likes

What’s your source on finding pictures of events with linkin park Samuel ?