Random Poll Thread

Too many? Originally I was going to say 10 soldiers :joy: we’re like 250 the most active members, but totally we’re 113,012 (according the counter on the forum [see the button Users])

Try 25. :joy:

5 Likes

@framos1792 , @the_termin8r , and @intheend

3 Likes

In that case I just need the names.

I think in:
You, Framos, Chigo, Steph, lpfan61, Rick, Nick, Acemastes, Gatsie, Honey, Alz, Jared, Lilyope, Anna, Anna, Anna, Andy, AJ, Justinkilmer, Melisa, Mishelka, intheend and me.

1 Like

Just arrange the leaderboards by all time likes gotten or posts made and then just scroll until you stop recognising active accounts. You might need to do a sweep by month for the newer people.

2 Likes

We already know Gatsie is more on the top of the random list, not the crazy one. :joy:

2 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen,
let it be noted that I am the only one canvassing the forum for your support! The day I was born i knew i was destined for this-from first breath it was my main aspiration! This moment has been the driving force behind everything ive done for the past 26 years- all my ninja training as a little kid using glow in the dark ninja stars(yes yes…i now realize its as un-ninja as crossing the border at night with a neon headband :roll_eyes:), to the arduous joker academy courses through high school that landed me outside the principal’s office pretending me and my bud had gotten in fights (yeah i beat his ass up with my nose, hed punch and id hit back with my nose :lying_face:-totally intentional ahem ahem), to the moment my dear parents were shot by a criminal in front of my own eyes setting the chain reaction that led me to becoming the Dark Knight-yes ‘tis I :bat::bat:
For these reasons and many more-the fact im an infantile child according to some cough cough, the fact that im to blame if the threads burn (granted with the onions’ help, or the fish in other cases :sweat_smile:) I implore you, look deep into your (Eldunari) hearts of hearts( totally know theres a lot of eragon fans here :smirk:), join the resistance against meme, charlie the spammer and coolcat :triumph:
do what you know you must do

(side note-shout out to my boy @chigokurosaki for helping me on my grassroots efforts handing out flyers :nerd_face:)

CHIGOOOOOOKUUUUROSAKKIIIIIIIII!!! :rage: WHO THE HELL IS PEDRO?! its FRAMOS not PRAMOS! :expressionless: fml…

…[spoiler]no i did not say copy the movie…[/spoiler]

…[spoiler]what the hell are we supposed to do if the 500 flyers all have my uncle’s name on them :expressionless:[/spoiler]

…[spoiler]theyre all watching is foo, be cool be cool-just wave :grimacing::wave:[/spoiler]
technical difficulties people :grimacing:
vote for pedr-i mean FRAMOS! :+1::crazy_face::+1:

6 Likes

Damnnn you really wanna start a war here don’t you? :joy:

Never mind, it has already started :joy:

3 Likes

Care to join, @rickvanmeijel? :joy:

1 Like

Ok. Not sure about such a poll.:flushed:
Always this measuring stuff with you boys. :woman_facepalming:

But as long as proposing are in order, I propose:

Not @framos1792 [spoiler]he will misread this anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart:[/spoiler]

@the_termin8r he sure doesn’t care

@IronSoldier16 you earned this

@anna834 so chickend out for a critical one

:crazy_face:

1 Like

It wasn’t my idea. LOL

1 Like

Nah I don’t think I can beat your lists, would be the same people

1 Like

These are only nominations from what I can work out, the most common ones make it to a poll where everyone votes.

1 Like

Lunatic Chris not to forget- the rest would be the same as on your list :joy: only I won’t put the meme

1 Like

I wanted to, but I was already over the 3 person limit.

Lol ok- he’s my nominee then :joy::joy:

@Chris_Styles ( need to look up the real nickname…

I’m curious how no one has nominated @lpfan61 :grin: she’s the mastermind behind the onions :joy:

2 Likes

@IronSoldier16 has nominated her

1 Like

Ah in the long list, didn’t think they were making a poll with all the names :sweat_smile: I meant shortlisting her with the spammers haha

Here @framos1792
:joy::joy:
No long list :rofl:

1 Like