Random Poll Thread

I like peanuts but don’t like peanut butter because when i eat peanut butter, i feel like i’m eating grease and it’s not a good feeling in my point of view. :joy: When i eat peanuts, it’s crunchy so i don’t feel the same.

3 Likes

There is crunchy peanut butter. I prefer the creamy variant, so I’ve never tried it but I know some people who eat it and love it. Since its crunchy it might be closer to the texture of eating peanuts.

2 Likes

It’s a very British thing. It’s just yeast extract, looks like very dark caramel, is made of 7000% salt. Very polarising, you either love or hate it, that’s their entire marketing campaign.

2 Likes

Bet i’m the only one here who refridgerates peanut butter though.

3 Likes

I’m intrigued, whats better than Nutella?

1 Like

Yes! The Netherlands have the best Peanutbutter!

1 Like

@chigokurosaki You’re not.

@birdy1989

2 Likes

@evooba omg I need to taste that!

1 Like

Okay, so I just made my picture for Chester’s day and Ive been wanting a new profile picture, which says I Am The Change, for months. So I made a couple pictures and can’t decide between two. So I’d figure to ask here which one you like more :joy: they are pretty similar, but still different. Which one do you think is best?
(Never done a poll before, hope this works…)

Picture 1:

Picture 2:

• Picture 1
  • Picture 2

0 voters

2 Likes

Picture 1 - cause it looks like you push the depression aside.

(by the way, both are nice)

2 Likes

How can I see what people vote? :thinking: I’m already happy it worked but I would like to see the results :joy:

Can’t you see an eye under the poll saying ‘show results’? Press it and you’ll see who voted and how.

I can see the results.

This is what I see. Do I need to vote myself first? :joy:

1 Like

Screenshot_20190214-140147

1 Like

So you refridgerate peanut butter too then?

How do you use the refrigerated peanut butter? Wouldn’t it be too hard to spread?

Nope :blush:

Thank you all, picture 1 is the winner!

2 Likes

Yeap, like it better.

2 Likes

Mars or Snickers?

• Mars
  • Snickers

0 voters