Random Contest would have been better!

Loads of people right now are seriously dissapointed that they didn’t get one of the bundles…
Some OBVIOUSLY got in earlier than others…I refreshed clicked aaaaaaaaand SOLD OUT
Jats (no offence to you) had time to SCROLL ALL THE WAY up the store sight after refreshing and got one!!
Plenty of people had a bundle “stolen” out of their cart even after giving in their credit card details…

Now I love the fact the LPUHQ wants to give us a chance at this AMAZING bundle!! THANKS!
BUT next time (if there is) please make it the same chance for EVERYONE OR make it a random contest (like LPU giveaway!!)
People can sign up and still have to pay IF they get one BUT this ensures a fair and equal chance to get the package…I am sure MANY will agree…

Anyway just my thoughts here!

Absolutely agreed! I made a similar comment about raffling them for example… either way this was conducted poorly as we come to find out there were what 10-20 of these for how many fans!? I usually don’t get upset about these things, but this is extremely disappointing when we all know for years people try to sell these very CDs for a ridiculous amount of money. Thought this was the chance to pay a reasonable price, but I was mistaken. Either way, I have the electronic version so I’ll let go the dream to have every single LPu CD in physical form. Besides, even though I was going to pay it $50 is overpriced. Very respectfully, ∞JAL

StanleyElite, STOP COMPLAINING :expressionless: ALL people had the same chances to get it. Why won’t You complain that You didn’t won the eurolotto lottery? Same thing. Millions play, only one wins big.
We already have LPU giveaways.
Again, we did have fair and equal chances to get the package. Only those more lucky got theirs.
I did not get to a single one M&G. And tell me why I know at least 3 people who got to TWO in a single tour? Do You see me complaining about that? (creating multiple threads just to get the attention) NO.

edit. I forgot. This bundle was RANDOM. That means RANDOM people got their packs. FIRST COME-FIRST SERVED, If You’re slower than other, well, blame Yourself not ADAM or LPU.

WHOA! Yeah, that is messed up! [neutral] I’m glad, I wasn’t part of this, but I do agree with you 100%

i completely agree :slight_smile:

What is not fair about putting it in the store and first come, first serve??

Give me a good reason and I’m all ears otherwise, listen to the digital version of the album and just be happy!

its even unfair for most of the european users, cause most of them dont own a credit card, the payment system is completly different if you compare usa to europe.
i had a bundle but was not able to pay it,… i was just one step away from chrushing my laptop out of the window -.-
it was not fair and made a lot of ppl here sad ,…

[quote=Patrick Freier]its even unfair for most of the european users, cause most of them dont own a credit card, the payment system is completly different if you compare usa to europe.
i had a bundle but was not able to pay it,… i was just one step away from chrushing my laptop out of the window -.-
it was not fair and made a lot of ppl here sad ,…[/quote]
Seriously? LOL

[quote=Patrick Freier]its even unfair for most of the european users, cause most of them dont own a credit card, the payment system is completly different if you compare usa to europe.
everyone can create a paypal account. Problem solved, argument irrelevant

I think if you all keep on talking that way, they never gonna do stuff like this again, just like Adam said.
Of course the people who didn’t get a bundle are pissed, but as comments like ‘I’m glad, I wasn’t part of this, but I do agree with you 100%’ show that if you haven’t even tried to get one, it isn’t that bad anymore. I bet, 95% of all LPUers don’t really care or are mad about the fact that they didn’t get a bundle.
Why ? Maybe, because (almost) nobody really expected to get it. I was like ‘Cool, I gonna try, but I won’t get one anyways … but I still gonna try’. And what happened ? I got one. If not. Okay, shit, but I wouldn’t be that angry and wouldn’t fuss that way.

Sorry, but that’s getting annyoing…please all calm down [wink]

Yeah, paypal is the best way to pay for goods online.

Yep…

Maybe they could do a special trivia on the chat like on the LPU Trial Weekend. Adam asks a random question about LP and the first to answer gets the CD of his choice.

[quote=michalangelo]StanleyElite, STOP COMPLAINING :expressionless: ALL people had the same chances to get it. Why won’t You complain that You didn’t won the eurolotto lottery? Same thing. Millions play, only one wins big.
We already have LPU giveaways.
Again, we did have fair and equal chances to get the package. Only those more lucky got theirs.
I did not get to a single one M&G. And tell me why I know at least 3 people who got to TWO in a single tour? Do You see me complaining about that? (creating multiple threads just to get the attention) NO.

edit. I forgot. This bundle was RANDOM. That means RANDOM people got their packs. FIRST COME-FIRST SERVED, If You’re slower than other, well, blame Yourself not ADAM or LPU.

[quote=wiiesel][quote=Patrick Freier]its even unfair for most of the european users, cause most of them dont own a credit card, the payment system is completly different if you compare usa to europe.
everyone can create a paypal account. Problem solved, argument irrelevant
[/quote]

Paypal was just working for this item, if you added a credit card to your pp account. so it was not possible.