Rammstein!

[quote=wiiesel][quote=Skyolker]Just came back from their show yesterday (Moscow). SO.FUCKING.GOOD.
One of the most spectacular shows I’ve ever seen! That much fire and pyro effects I didn’t see in all shows together I ever attended to.
Definitely must see!!
[/quote]
I heard that they played Moskau (Moscow) is that true?

They didn’t play it before on this tour but it makes sense to play it in moscow ^^

NULL

[quote=Skyolker][quote=wiiesel][quote=Skyolker]Just came back from their show yesterday (Moscow). SO.FUCKING.GOOD.
One of the most spectacular shows I’ve ever seen! That much fire and pyro effects I didn’t see in all shows together I ever attended to.
Definitely must see!!
[/quote]

They didn’t play it before on this tour but it makes sense to play it in moscow ^^
[/quote]

it sais in my message “just came back from their show yesterday (Moscow)”. So, yes, it’s true.[smile]
They played February 10 and 11 in Olympiysky arena.
[/quote]
sorry that was a mistake ^^
What I mean is the song Moskau :wink:

[quote=wiiesel][quote=Skyolker][quote=wiiesel][quote=Skyolker]Just came back from their show yesterday (Moscow). SO.FUCKING.GOOD.
Definitely must see!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

it sais in my message “just came back from their show yesterday (Moscow)”. So, yes, it’s true.[smile]
They played February 10 and 11 in Olympiysky arena.
[/quote]
sorry that was a mistake ^^
What I mean is the song Moskau :wink:

I saw them three times. Its a great show with pyro, fire and pure metal :smiley:
I love them. Best german band

Bought my tickets last week to their show for May 18 in Arizona, can’t wait!

Finally, a Rammstein thread! OMG, I’ve been looking for one. I love Rammstein, it got me introduced to the German language.

1 Like

ALBUM ON FRIDAY guys! Who’s excited?

Who’s enjoying the new album?

@raz7 how is it? Is it available online? I’ve heard that the new video is controversial (thus critisized). But it’s no surprise.

The album is OMG! Most fans aren’t impressed with it because the sound has changed but I LOVE IT! especially Puppe. You can find it on Vimeo.

1 Like