Rammstein!

I wanna go to their concert because they are going to perform in Moscow twice! I can’t miss it how I missed in 2009… But fan-zone costs very very expensive even it’s 2 months till concert…

yeah but in 2005 they let all ppl from the seating come down to the fan zone where just the “rich daughters from the rich ppl are ;)”

I saw them again last friday. For the second time on the current tour.
Everyone who has the chance to see them should do it! It’s worth every cent (or dollar)

[quote=wiiesel]I saw them again last friday. For the second time on the current tour.
Everyone who has the chance to see them should do it! It’s worth every cent (or dollar)[/quote]

2 times :frowning: damn and i did not see them once …

I really like them!! I missed their last concert but I think they are awesome, and I hope I can make it to the next one.
I’m also learning German now, and some songs are perfect as examples! :slight_smile:

I’m going to my first concert in February 2012 and I’m very excited

[quote=Kathi.]I’m going to my first concert in February 2012 and I’m very excited

Couple of dope songs :smiley:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kathi.]I’m going to my first concert in February 2012 and I’m very excited

Rammstein, one of the best concerts I ever had.

[quote=Gonzalo Martin]Rammstein, one of the best concerts I ever had.
[/quote]
The best if you ask me ^^

Rammstein…

Other than LP, Rammstein is in my blood stream back since middle school as part of the tight knit group of bands my friends would listen to. They are still the only band of a different language that I learn and sing in, but then again I’m german anyway. It’s only natural, at least for me, to learn the words to every song they produce.

I especially play the 8th song off Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da…ALOT. :slight_smile:

But anyway, I finally saw them this year for one of six, I think, US shows they played being back in North America (they performed 3 times in Canada). I paid $110 a seat and they were all the way in the back behind the pit BUT…damn that was it intense, I couldn’t imagine putting myself front row for that. LOL

The heat from the fire could be felt no matter where you had your seat (not that anyone used theirs) but the whole night was just rocking. You had to be ridiculously early to snag a tour tee cause those things were sold out in 15 minutes tops. Later on they were selling on ebay for around $120, crazy.

But it was great to see Till and the boys for once, when they come back around next year I’ll be seeing them again for sure.

–RS

One of my favorites is Du Hast :D.

Rammstein are simply amazing! :smiley: I like them! :slight_smile:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kathi.]I’m going to my first concert in February 2012 and I’m very excited

Going to see them early next year for the first time :slight_smile: Hope they get do the pyrotechnics!

Rammstein is one of my favorite band´s, the lyrics are often very strange but philosophic too.

[quote=AcrossTheLine][/quote]

ganz meine Meinung es gibt echt einige geile Rammstein lieder :slight_smile:

Just came back from their show yesterday (Moscow). SO.FUCKING.GOOD.
One of the most spectacular shows I’ve ever seen! That much fire and pyro effects I didn’t see in all shows together I ever attended to.
Definitely must see!!

[quote=Skyolker]Just came back from their show yesterday (Moscow). SO.FUCKING.GOOD.
One of the most spectacular shows I’ve ever seen! That much fire and pyro effects I didn’t see in all shows together I ever attended to.
Definitely must see!!
[/quote]
I heard that they played Moskau (Moscow) is that true?
They didn’t play it before on this tour but it makes sense to play it in moscow ^^