Questions about memberships and tickets

Hello everyone :] I am new here to LPU, but I am excited to have joined. I just have some questions, and forgive me if they have already been asked.

How long does it take to get my membership in the mail?

Also, I want to get tickets for the upcoming tour. I also want to bring my fiance, but he does not have an LPU membership. Does he need one to get in with if I buy tickets for me and him? If so, is it better to make his own account or to buy one under mine?

Thank you in advance :smiley:

Hello and welcome to the LPU! :smiley:
To answer your questions:
My membership package didn’t take that long to get here. Maybe about a week or so with regular shipping, from what I remember.
And, you can buy tickets for him (and he can totally go to the concert) even if he doesn’t have a membership! However, he does need his own membership if he wants to go to a meet and greet.
Hope this helped! [biggrin]

[quote=Okami-Sensei]Hello and welcome to the LPU! :smiley:
To answer your questions:
My membership package didn’t take that long to get here. Maybe about a week or so with regular shipping, from what I remember.
And, you can buy tickets for him (and he can totally go to the concert) even if he doesn’t have a membership! However, he does need his own membership if he wants to go to a meet and greet.
Hope this helped! [biggrin][/quote]

Thank you! Since this is my first time on LPU, just going to the concert will be great! Maybe will try a M&G at a later time :] And it is good to know that I will get my membership soon :]
My fiance won’t be home until August, so it is good to know he will be able to go. It will definitely be a fun thing to do with him when he gets home from deployment :smiley:

Thank you so much again for the information! :smiley:

[quote=AerisRose]Thank you! Since this is my first time on LPU, just going to the concert will be great! Maybe will try a M&G at a later time :] And it is good to know that I will get my membership soon :]
My fiance won’t be home until August, so it is good to know he will be able to go. It will definitely be a fun thing to do with him when he gets home from deployment :smiley:

[/quote]
No problem! I hope you have fun at the concert :slight_smile:

[quote=Okami-Sensei][quote=AerisRose]Thank you! Since this is my first time on LPU, just going to the concert will be great! Maybe will try a M&G at a later time :] And it is good to know that I will get my membership soon :]

[quote=AerisRose][quote=Okami-Sensei][quote=AerisRose]Thank you! Since this is my first time on LPU, just going to the concert will be great! Maybe will try a M&G at a later time :] And it is good to know that I will get my membership soon :]

[quote=Audrey Johnson]

Yes, anyone can use the tickets you bought. And since you’re an LPU member (this may be just for the $60 one but I’m not sure), if you bring your laminate with you, you and one other person can get early access to the show - so you’ll be right in the front of the pit!

[quote=AerisRose][quote=Audrey Johnson]

Yes, anyone can use the tickets you bought. And since you’re an LPU member (this may be just for the $60 one but I’m not sure), if you bring your laminate with you, you and one other person can get early access to the show - so you’ll be right in the front of the pit!

[quote=EvoOba][quote=AerisRose][quote=Audrey Johnson]

[quote=EvoOba][quote=AerisRose][quote=Audrey Johnson]

[/quote]

Yeah as long as you have the LPU11 laminate, you’re allowed for early access.