Question about pre-ordering tickets

I’m planning on buying tickets for the Honda Civic tour in Chula Vista, CA on Monday during the LPU pre-sale… how much do they typically cost? I’ve never done this before. Can somebody please help this newbie? =D

I don’t care how much they are, I just need to know what the limit is for LPU members? I hope it is at least 4…I am trying to take my whole crew to Alpherretta Georgia…where ever the hell that is!

i think you will know what they will cost once they put it down on the website
right xD

[quote=Christopher M Lee]I don’t care how much they are, I just need to know what the limit is for LPU members? I hope it is at least 4…I am trying to take my whole crew to Alpherretta Georgia…where ever the hell that is!

[/quote]

Yeah, I know the limit is 4 for sure. And cost doesn’t really matter, but I’m just curious so I know how much I should plan on spending… strictly for finacial purposes =)

maybe try to take a look at other tickets that were in pre order sale
before

maybe same price or near those prices

i’ve been reading $90 - $110

if you go on live nation they have the range of prices on there. i think for new jersey theyre ranging from $36.00-$120.00. i doubt it’ll be any cheaper for LPU members.

It all depends on the venue. Some venues are cheaper, some are more expensive. Depends on their location and stuff. :] I think we’ll just have to wait until Monday to know the prices for every show…I’ve been hounding ticketmaster and live nation to try to see the price of my show lol.

I went to Paramore’s Honda Civic Tour two years ago and i paid $70

On livenation.com for the Chula Vista show the price range is listed like this:

US $32.00 - US $106.50
US $32.00 Ticket + US $10.50 Fees =
US $42.50
US $106.50 Ticket + US $18.25 Fees =
US $124.75

During last years’ tour, I paid $80 per ticket I think. I’m guessing since Incubus is joining, if you want pit tix you’re probably looking to spend at least $100.

We’ll see.

I remember the first time I saw Linkin Park I paid like $35 lol

That was over 10 years ago, though.

CHECK OUR BIGSTUB.COM

that website really helped me out in getting an idea on prices!!
:slight_smile:

[quote=Alex172005]During last years’ tour, I paid $80 per ticket I think. I’m guessing since Incubus is joining, if you want pit tix you’re probably looking to spend at least $100.

We’ll see.

I remember the first time I saw Linkin Park I paid like $35 lol

That was over 10 years ago, though.[/quote]

the prices have gone WAY UP!!! -____- unfortunately