Question about cameras/bags at the camden show

So as you all know the summit is taking place before the concert. So I was considering bringing a bag to put any concert stuff and signed stuff in to carry around at the concert. What I want to know is if anyone knows if the venue restricts bringing bags or backpacks in.

I’ll also have my camera with me for the concert so same question about cameras. Returning to put things into my car isn’t an option so any advance warning would be great!

I never read anything about bags, but cameras we are good with.
Outside Food and Beverage Not Allowed
For some shows, Low back beach chairs (9" or less) are allowed.
For most shows, one sealed bottle of water is permitted ( one liter or less).

Camera Policy:

Personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Flash photography, video and removable lens cameras are not permitted without venue approval.

I hope they let it bags but thats good news for the cameras.
Thanks for the response!

[quote=Trinity]I never read anything about bags, but cameras we are good with.
Outside Food and Beverage Not Allowed
For some shows, Low back beach chairs (9" or less) are allowed.
For most shows, one sealed bottle of water is permitted ( one liter or less).

Camera Policy:

Personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Flash photography, video and removable lens cameras are not permitted without venue approval.
[/quote]

Hmm…I wonder whether we can take video of the concert? We were able to during the last Summit in Chicago. Hopefully, it’ll be no prob at the Susquehanna. You think?

yea pics and vids are fine, just no flash. Bags are questionable, I know from other shows there people made comments of people having bags on there back in the pit, and you can bring one clear bag of food cause they have lawn, and one water, so probably a small bag that gets searched is fine. Im going to bring a small disposable one just in case have to toss it.