1.What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Living in the here and now, no thoughts that bother me
2.What is your greatest fear?
I try not to fear things. In my experience, nothing I ever feared came true. And the terrible things, that hit me, I never expected. So why bother?
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Hypersensitive to the moods of others
- What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Unwillingness to see other human beings
- Which living person do you most admire?
Never thought about it before. I sure admire Mike Shinoda, Ellen Pompeo, Ellen Degeneres. Oh, that are all Americans. One from my homecountry? Julie Zeh, Günther Czerkus
- What is your greatest extravagance?
Living in the so called first world and doing not enough
- What is your current state of mind?
- What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Not to curse. It is okay to say the ugliest hateful things, but oh no, no swearing. I really prefer to get an asshole, it is honest. Not the sweet talk under the belt.
- On what occasion do you lie?
I am a terrible liar. And I have no problem to be honest, up front and open with people. It gets difficult with dear ones, cause they could hurt me or vice versa.
- What do you most dislike about your appearance?
I try to stop that, being okay with myself.
- Which living person do you most despise?
I don’t want to! It is a terrible feeling. I think, the world’s problem are that there are too much despise and hate.
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
How are you? And don’t want the answer.
ÉDIT Oh, I thought in general. Me? I don’t know.
- When and where were you happiest?
Back to question one
- Which talent would you most like to have?
Better spelling and a talent for languages. I would love to communicate with non english or german speaking person.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would like to change the things I want to change and accept the things I couldn’t.
- If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
A barn cat
Where would you most like to live?
Montana, but I am quite okay were I live right now
- What is your most marked characteristic?
- Who are your favorite writers?
Tolkin, John Irving, Julie Zeh. Thats the good answers.
Charlaine Harris, Stephenie Meyer, Suzanne Collins, David eddings, I love to dive in and drown in books.
- Who is your hero of fiction?
I hold it with @adrianne62 its Gandalf
- Which historical figure do you most identify with?
There are figures I admire, like Martin Luther King. But identify? I am happy to live right now, not in the past (also not in the future) so no identification.
- What is your greatest regret?
You can’t change the past, so I try not to bother.
- What is your motto?
“Schau mer mal!” means “we will see”
Thank you @anomalia I had fun, thinking about this stuff.
And thank you @all, I enjoyed reading your answers.
@adrianne62 a big hug for you, if you like, otherwise a warm smile