Projekt Revolution 2004 Meet & Greet Mansfield, MA

In light of the tragic news about Chester, I’ve been having a lot of nostalgic feelings about the LP concerts I went to in 2004 - I was in middle school and it was my peak LP fan days. I’ve kept up with their music since, but that was when I fell in love with the band, had posters all over my walls, etc.

Anyway, I’m wondering if anyone else was at the Meet & Greet in Mansfield MA on the Projekt Revolution tour in 04? I was there and I know I have a couple grainy film photos somewhere, but haven’t been able to find them. I remember waiting in line and Joe and Brad drove around in a golf cart laughing. I gave Chester some drawings I had made of the band, and he said something like “you drew these?? that’s awesome!” which meant the world to me as a 14 year old meeting my heroes.

It was a brief interaction, and the only meet and greet I ever went to, but I’m so glad I got the chance to. I remember shaking Chester and Mike’s hands and not wanting to wash my hands for days. Some of my fondest memories from middle school.

Was anyone else at that show and/or meet and greet?