Problems with order for the LPU Store

Turns out my order still hasn’t been shipped after a month and a part of my order got randomly cancelled and so said refunded (I didn’t receive any refund). And that’s what ground(ctrl) decided to tell me after a whole month. I won’t get the stuff I asked and paid for. What kind of support is that? And they told me that after I asked them what took them so long and they even waited with an answer of one sentence for a whole week…

I’m not satisfied man, not at all… I’m actually really pissed of right now…

Anyone else with problems on their orders? I’m telling you, LP shouldn’t have switched to ground(ctrl), last firm who handled the site was much better…

EDIT: Turns out the thing I ordered and paid was out of stock and will not be reproduced? What kind of bullsh*t is that? I bought it while it was in stock… Piss off ground(ctrl)

For the CD Pack of 4 LPU albums, the quantity they keyed in when it went online should mean that everyone who ordered will have theirs unless the site glitched and allowed more to order so they have a lack of stock. Maybe alot ordered at the same time and the quantity decrease has not enough time to update to exclude additional orders :confused: Anyway, you can contact Adam via his Twitter. Surely they have some leftovers that’s not in the warehouse. I find it weird if they sold all their CDs without leaving a few for future events. No company in their right minds would do that. I’m sure they can spare 1 more for you?

If you didn’t receive refund for anything, then it is time to go to the authorities in your country. But best to wait a few days first?

For me, I think groundctrl is quite good. They answer my tweets and solve my support issue in less than 2 days time, I guess it is a case by case basis. Their warehouse gave me some free gifts in the packages too, you can check my past blog post to see.

[quote=iReuben]Turns out my order still hasn’t been shipped after a month and a part of my order got randomly cancelled and so said refunded (I didn’t receive any refund). And that’s what ground(ctrl) decided to tell me after a whole month. I won’t get the stuff I asked and paid for. What kind of support is that? And they told me that after I asked them what took them so long and they even waited with an answer of one sentence for a whole week…

I’m not satisfied man, not at all… I’m actually really pissed of right now…

Anyone else with problems on their orders? I’m telling you, LP shouldn’t have switched to ground(ctrl), last firm who handled the site was much better…

EDIT: Turns out the thing I ordered and paid was out of stock and will not be reproduced? What kind of bullsh*t is that? I bought it while it was in stock… Piss off ground(ctrl)[/quote]

Yep…Unfortunately items do go out of stock, and inventory can be wrong. It looks like we did your refund not too long ago, and depending on your bank, they can hold your the funds. But indeed you have been refunded for the portion we weren’t able to send to you. The rest of your shipment got sent out on the 11th, so be patient until it arrives. Please message me if you have any other concerns or questions.

Same as me. My order for LPU11 has not received by me. They (customer support) said, they already shipped by Dec 21,2011 but until now the package has not arrive yet. They told me to be patience…For how long I should wait for the package?I wonder if its lost somewhere or back to them as a return?it is too bad they can not track the package. So, I won’t have my