Presale Tickets South AFrica

Why are presale tickets not available today? weren’t they supposed to be available yesterday and today?

Golden Circle tickets were sold out yesterday, only seated ones were left.

Hopefully they will put them back up later…

I’m confused
Aren’t the tickets still supposed to be on pre-sale?
Is the Golden Circle Sold out?

[quote=Monique5]I’m confused
Aren’t the tickets still supposed to be on pre-sale?
Is the Golden Circle Sold out?[/quote]

Apparantly yes. But it showed sold out yesterday and I still kept on refreshing like I have OCD and eventually got it

I am so dissapointed now… I cant believe it… And the pre-sale, was it only Yesterday?

I am so disappointed!

Seeing LP live from the Golden Circle was the first item on my bucket list :frowning:

Tried non-stop the whole of yesterday with NO LUCK! Eventually got to buy 2 GC for Cape Town… Now going to have to book flights, car rental and accommodation, urgh!

I hope it’s worth it.

Dont dispair! I know what I am about to say defeats the point of being a member but…if you are early enough at computicket you will have access to golden circle. They only allocated a set amount to members. As with most stars that tour here they underestimate how large the fan base is. If you really want golden circle you can still get through computicket. Good luck!

Can we still purchase seated pre-sale tickets?

What aou general standing surely as a fan we should have access to purchase general standing as well as seated?

Crappiest pre-sale ever