Preorder Poblems of Living Things at European Warner Store

Hey guys, yesterday me and a few of other European fans tried to preorder Living Things at the European Warner Store and had problems especially with the download of “Burn it Down”.
After we had purchased the album, we were told that we could download “Burn it Down” in the “Download” section of our user account. The problem was that the zip File we downloaded was broken. It had 0 Bytes, so was empty, and we still lost one of our three downloads of the single. Many of us have contacted Warner’s customer service and we are still waiting for the replies.
I was just wondering if there were more people having the same problem? Have you also contacted customer service and received a reply already?

Emailed them just now. And yes…I’m getting the same error. 0 bytes on the zip file :confused:

Have problems too, my browser says “Website need to long to answer”.

Warner Music Group just sucks! I certainly wanted to preorder the album today, but I didn’t, for the following reason:

In Germany, WMG claim 18 Euro for Living Things. Empirically that will be the upper limit for a new CD by comparison with Amazon etc. Ok, no problem. I was ready to pay. But then I saw the shipping costs and I realized, that WMG try to earn money even with the shipping of LivingThings. It isn’t about extremely high amounts. But that’s not the point. No, the ‘small’ and ‘poor’ WMG just want to make maximum money with us fans and with LP. That’s disgusting!

So I decided to wait, until the album is available anywhere else.
That’s a matter of principle. The “price” I have to pay for that, will be, that I won’t get the 8 Remixes. Fuck!

Another story about WMG: Go and check Itunes, you’ll find a preorder option for an EP called Burn It Down. I was excited! But then I determined, that this “new” EP contains just 1 single new Song (Burn It Down) and 3 old songs. WTF! They wan’t to fool us.
Piss off Warner!

Same here =/

[quote=Shoegaze4u]Warner Music Group just sucks! I certainly wanted to preorder the album today, but I didn�t, for the following reason:

In Germany, WMG claim 18 Euro for Living Things. Empirically that will be the upper limit for a new CD by comparison with Amazon etc. Ok, no problem. I was ready to pay. But then I saw the shipping costs and I realized, that WMG try to earn money even with the shipping of LivingThings. It isn�t about extremely high amounts. But that�s not the point. No, the �small� and �poor� WMG just want to make maximum money with us fans and with LP. That�s disgusting!

So I decided to wait, until the album is available anywhere else.
Thatâ��s a matter of principle. The “price” I have to pay for that, will be, that I won’t get the 8 Remixes. Fuck!

Another story about WMG: Go and check Itunes, you’ll find a preorder option for an EP called Burn It Down. I was excited! But then I determined, that this “new” EP contains just 1 single new Song (Burn It Down) and 3 old songs. WTF! They wan’t to fool us.
Piss off Warner![/quote]

thats true u know the conflict against LP a few years ago? that was also amazing!!!

I preordered my from “rest of the world” option and everything works fine. :slight_smile:

Hey, having the same problem, zip-file is empty… what do we do? just wait until they fix this…?

Didn’t works for meh -,-

Didn’t works for meh -,-
[/quote]

Same problem!

And not allowed for russia!!!
WHAT DA HELL!
=(

Didn’t works for meh -,-

im from the UK and pre ordered from the American page and it seemed to work. It let me select the UK for shipping and stuff, so im assuming ill just get a copy sent from america.

Please contact customer support, so that they see that it’s not our fault and the download isn’t working for many people. You can just click on “contact us” and it’ll redirect you to a form.

I had the same problem! And I thought I did something wrong. I hope they’ll fix it asap :confused:

I had no problem with the pre-order and also the download worked perfectly… :o
Strange!

JUST got an E-Mail from Warner with an apology. Everybody who preordered the album should have a new download link and a code via mail

The zipcode works and I’ve got my song now :slight_smile:

[quote=Lizzi]JUST got an E-Mail from Warner with an apology. Everybody who preordered the album should have a new download link and a code via mail

The zipcode works and I’ve got my song now :slight_smile:

[quote=AdieK84]
This was a clean and easy solution to the problem! I’m happy to finally have “Burn it Down” now XD.

[quote=crazychaz][quote=Shoegaze4u]
[/quote]

thats true u know the conflict against LP a few years ago? that was also amazing!!![/quote]

No, I don’t know about it. Could you tell?