Pre-sale Tickets SOLD OUT?

I went online to purchase pre-sale tickets for the August 28th Linkin Park and Incubus show at CWMP and they are listed as SOLD OUT! Does anyone know if there is simply a limit to the amount of pre-sale tickets released, or is this show completely sold out already?

Thanks in advance.

From what i’ve seen it’s a limited amount of Tickets available for us. If you pre-ordered the new Album check back and redeem the code they gave you to see if there’s more seats opened up. If not wait until the 28 and see what’s available then. If all else fails Stub Hub… Hope i helped out. :smiley:

Sold out already? holy cow :smiley:

I got my tickets for Aug 28 as soon as the presale was up and the pit tickets were already sold out…but there were still plenty when I checked. Maybe Houston is just really, really excited for them?

I just checked, the PIT tickets are still sold out but there are still tickets available in section 107 row J and on…good luck!

Houston show has sold out every time the past 3-4 years AFAIK. I’ve been to most of them, they’re always awesome. Anyway, there’s still tickets left from the Living Things and Incubus pre-sales. I just purchased mine, got two in Section 107, Row J. So there’s definitely still some left!

Ya Dallas is sold out already too I’m bummed

i got mine for Aug 28th at the CWMP! I needed to buy 5 but was only able to get 4 pit tickets which is still awesome but i feel bad for the person that we have to leave out now :confused:

Damn man you’re lucky to have gotten four! I’ve only been able to snatch pit tickets twice in all the shows I’ve seen at CWMP.

I was able to get 5 because i had 2 LPU accounts… and kept requesting until the last ticket was with the other 4 :slight_smile:

I was able to get tickets on Wednesday for when they come to the Northwest in September! Don’t know if there are still any last minute tickets available though.

no they are not sold out, i was able to purchase tickets for( cmwp) pit passes monday, so this "limited pre sale to LPU was a bunch of hype. now the tickets through LPU site are sold out and are much cheaper, i bought my tickets to the dallas show via lpu, but lpu doesnt sell pit passes, just general admission and reserved seats.

[quote=ROBot Girl]no they are not sold out, i was able to purchase tickets for( cmwp) pit passes monday, so this "limited pre sale to LPU was a bunch of hype. now the tickets through LPU site are sold out and are much cheaper, i bought my tickets to the dallas show via lpu, but lpu doesnt sell pit passes, just general admission and reserved seats.
[/quote]

If you purchased pre-sale ‘general admission’ tickets… those are pit passes. Lawn tickets are labeled GA-LAWN. It wouldn’t make any sense to have a pre-sale of general admission lawn tickets…