Portraits of a Masked Mind

Thanks you!

Take your time. I imagine that you are very busy now.

1 Like

Parental Advisory

SOCIAL SLAVE

Goverment: Welcome to the society Slave 1 394 141 722. All you have to do is: nothing. We control your fate and there is nothing you can do to avoid it. If you disobey us, we will marginalize you and you will be nobody. The slaves 9 843 567 841 and 1 568 498 021 will be who take care of your “education.” You must obey us at all times and submit to our will. This country will always be our whore and it does not matter, you can never change it.

Parents: From now we will call you Robert. You are our son, you are destined to be someone great in the life. When you turn 7, you wil go to the school and there you will be trained to lead our lives. - They said before dying at the hands of their “governors” of the country.

Narrator: Robert entered school and became a slave. The years passed and he still under their control. Clearly he knew that he couldn’t do anything and kept a low profile, like everyone else. He doesn’t want to raise suspicions and little by little he dissipated until become a part of all of us (the slave) who live in this land. A few mounths passed and any slave or governors saw him again.

Robert: I’ve dug my grave to do this and I ready to get in it. No without first going for the head of those who have assaulted my homeland and my life since I was a kid. My parents dyed because of them, I don’t mind dying if it’s to save my town from the injustices of those wretches. The hand of mercy falls on all that madman who dared to profane the foundations of my beloved sacred ground.

Goverment: The social slave 1 394 141 722 is back. We believed that he was dead. Have you forgotten that are nobody? Or what, do you think that because the slaves 9 843 567 841 and 1 568 498 021 avoid our rule of not naming those who had to take care of and then force them to lose their will, you have the right to face us? You can not against us.

Robert: Shut up! You will pay with blood everything you have done. I’m not a hero, I’m just another slave. A soulless one who has nothing to lose. I won’t die without you coming with me to the beyond. With my hands I will destroy all you have done for so long. You will be surprised to know that I am now a part of you and have the right to everything, yes, to everything you call “divine treasures.”

Goverment: That’s impossible, we govern the system and nobody can be amoung us. We are the masters and owners of this malnourished bitch you call the Holy Land. Nobody can oppose us. Even the death of your parents was a lesson to all those who tried to get up against our will. How did you get it?

Robert: I’m a slave Right? I learnt everything from everyone. I left home to return as someone completely unrecognizable, I enlisted to get this position and since everybody are a puppets, they fell quickly and let me access. I admit it, it was easy to do it. Maybe no one has opposed you after the death of my parents, but nobody has any common sense to stop me either. Now that I also control everything that you control, I can freely decide what will be done and you can’t stop me.

Government: Jajaja Do you expect us not to stop you? Maybe you are among us and our height, but nobody can contradict us, not even we can… No! How is this possible? You can’t destroy our utopia!

Robert: You are wrong. In this town everyone have the right to do whaever we want, except kill other member of the “team.” Now, I’ll start to tearing down your empiere of the fake sky and return the glory to my holy land. Let’s start the revolution! That the trees take the children and the teachers so that they can live freely again. That money is worth nothing, and the souls of my friends are clarified. And let this system succumb to its own terror and take them all to where they belong.

Government: Jajaja We can’t kill you, but we also do what we want. That none of this is fulfilled and that all return to their wor… Why nothing happens? What did you do to us Robert? Why can’t we do what we want?

Robert: Because we were all slaves, including you. The time has come and everyone, except me, will return to where they belong. I told you that you would pay with your own blood. Just realize, you’re in a sea of blood, the same blood that you robbed the other slaves and that now they claim as theirs, because it always was.

Goverment: However, you will also pay with your life. By changing this system, you won’t exist jajaja You have lost! We can back here againg, but you no longer jajaja

Robert: In that you are wrong, I will come back as someone else. This system has gone down and the history will speak about how I changed the system to face it up and not just criticize it.

ESCLAVO SOCIAL

Gobierno: Bienvenido a la sociedad esclavo 1 394 141 722. Todo lo que debes hacer es: Nada. Nosotros controlamos tu destino y no hay nada que puedas hacer para evitarlo. Si nos desobedeces, te marginaremos y serás nadie. Los esclavos 9 843 567 841 y 1 568 498 021 serán los que se encarguen de tu “educación.” Deberás obedecernos en todo momento y te someterás a nuestra voluntad. Este país será siempre nuestra ramera y no importa nada, tú no podrás cambiarlo nunca.

Padres: Desde ahora te llamaremos Roberto. Eres nuestro hijo, tú estás destinado a ser grande en la vida. Cuando cumplas 7 años, irás a la escuela y ahí te formarás para dirigir nuestras vidas. –le dijeron antes de morir a manos de los “gobernadores” del país.

Narrador: Roberto entró a la escuela y se volvió un esclavo más. Pasaron los años y él seguía bajo el dominio de ellos. Claramente él sabía que no podía hacer nada y mantuvo un perfil bajo, como todos. No quiso levantar sospechas y poco a poco se fue disipando hasta volverse parte de todos los esclavos que habitamos estas tierras. Pasaron unos meses y ningún esclavo social o los gobernantes lo volvieron a ver.

Roberto: He escavado mi tumba al hacer esto y estoy preparado para entrar en ella. No sin antes ir por la cabeza de aquéllos quienes han asalto mi patria y mi vida desde que yo era pequeño. Mis padres murieron por culpa de ellos, no me importa morir si es para salvar a mi pueblo de las injusticias de esos desgraciados. La mano de la misericordia caiga sobre todo aquel loco que osó profanar los cimientos de mi querida tierra sagrada.

Gobierno: El esclavo social 1 394 141 722 está de regreso. Creímos que estaba muerto. Acaso has olvidado que tú no eres nadie ¿O qué, crees que porque los esclavos 9 843 567 841 y 1 568 498 021 burlaron nuestra regla de no nombrar a quienes debían cuidar y luego forzarlos a perder su voluntad, tienes derecho de enfrentarte a nosotros? No puedes contra nosotros.

Roberto: ¡Cállense! Ustedes pagarán con sangre todo lo que han hecho. No soy un héroe, solo un esclavo más. Un esclavo desalmado que no tiene nada que perder. No moriré sin que ustedes se vengan conmigo al más allá. Con mis manos acabaré con lo que construyeron durante tanto tiempo. Les sorprenderá saber que ahora soy parte de ustedes y tengo derecho a todo, sí, a todo lo que ustedes llaman “tesoros divinos.”

Gobierno: Eso es imposible, nosotros gobernamos el sistema y nadie puede llegar a estar entre nosotros. Somos los amos y dueños de esta perra desnutrida que tú llamas Tierra Santa. Nadie se nos puede oponer. Incluso, la muerte de tus padres fue un escarmiento para todos aquellos quienes trataban de levantarse ¿Cómo lo lograste?

Roberto: Soy un esclavo ¿No? Aprendí todo de todos. Me fui de casa para volver a ella como alguien completamente irreconocible, me enlisté para obtener este puesto y como todos son unos títeres, cayeron rápidamente y me dejaron acceder. Lo admito, fue fácil hacerlo. Quizá nadie se les haya opuesto después de la muerte de mis padres, pero tampoco nadie tiene sentido común como para detenerme. Ahora que yo también controlo todo lo que ustedes controlan, yo puedo decidir libremente lo que se hará y no pueden detenerme.

Gobierno: Jajaja ¿Esperas que no te detengamos? Quizá estés entre nosotros y a nuestra altura, pero nadie nos puede contradecir nada, ni siquiera nosotros nos podem… ¡No! ¿Cómo es esto posible? ¡Tú no puedes destruir nuestra utopía!

Roberto: Se equivocan. En este puesto todos tenemos el derecho a hacer lo que se nos dé la gana hacer, salvo matar a otro miembro del “equipo.” Ahora, comenzaré a destruir su imperio del cielo falso y retornarle la gloria a mi sagrado suelo ¡Qué comience la revolución! Que los árboles se lleven a los niños y los maestros para que vuelvan a vivir libremente. Que el dinero no valga nada, y las almas de mis amigos sean clarificadas. Y que este sistema sucumba ante su propio terror y se los lleve a todos a donde pertenecen.

Gobierno: Jajaja No te podemos matar, pero también podemos gobernar a nuestro antojo. Que nada de esto se cumpla y que todos regresen a sus trabaj… ¿Por qué no pasa nada? ¿Qué nos hiciste Roberto? ¿Por qué no podemos hacer lo que queremos?

Roberto: Porque todos fuimos esclavos, incluso ustedes. La hora ha llegado y todos, salvo yo, regresarán a donde pertenecen. Les dije que me las pagarían con su propia sangre. Solo dense cuenta, están en un mar de sangre, la misma sangre que les robaron a los demás esclavos y que ahora ellos reclaman como suya, porque siempre lo fue.

Gobierno: Sin embargo, tú también pagarás con tu vida. Al cambiar este sistema, tú no existirás jajaja ¡Has perdido! Nosotros podremos volver hasta aquí pero tú ya no jajaja.

Roberto: En eso se equivocan, yo volveré como alguien más. Este sistema se ha ido abajo y la historia hablará de cómo cambié el sistema al enfrentarme a él y no solo criticarlo.

5 Likes

:joy: I’m not that kind of drone :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

“PLEOXI”

My mind is scattered. I try not to sound corny and avoid so many explanations. Silence scares me; the noise bothers me. Nothing satisfies me and my caprice is: have everything; share nothing. I am a person who expresses with his letters what I feel, and with my voice what I want.

Who would be able to play with oxymorons and pleonasms using simple words full of life. I would go up to hell and go down to heaven with the aim of seeing you smile strangely, but proud of me.

I remember I used to say that the only person more beautiful than you was me, now it’s the other way around. You went down to the white, cotton-colored clouds, and climbed to the top in order to know what the outside of my interior doesn’t allow to see. Did you come from within me or did I enter from outside your life?

Writing is fascinating, having fame is my bad habit, earning money will be an insignificant desire for my capricious heart. None of that matters, just write about: all of nothing; nothing of all, because it’s an ironic redundant paradox, right? Jajaja I lost the thread of inspiration and I found it where your long red dress begins.

You are me, and I am you. It is not a contradiction, it is perception. The inconsistencies continue, but my sanity keeps me firm in them. It is not irony or sarcasm, it is the fleeting memory that each one brings me closer to the coherent reality of fantasy. Between doubts I say goodbye, so I can write you again about them and have something to say and nothing to keep quiet.

Read me always and you will notice that there is a new message every time. Take care of yourself lonely and don’t worry about love, that freedom chained will be executed by the chains of freedom.

“PLEOXI”

Mi mente está dispersa. Trato de no sonar cursi y evitar tantas explicaciones. El silencio me da miedo; el ruido me desespera. Nada me satisface y mi capricho es: tenerlo todo; compartir nada. Soy una persona que expresa con sus letras lo que siente, y con su voz lo que quiere.

Quién sería capaz de jugar con los oxímoros y pleonasmos usando simple palabras llenas de vida. Subiría al infierno y bajaría al cielo con el objetivo de verte sonreír extrañamente, pero orgullosa de mí.

Recuerdo que solía decir que la única persona más bella que tú era yo, ahora es al revés. Tú bajaste hasta abajo de las nubes blancas y de color algodón, y subiste hasta arriba con el fin de conocer lo que el exterior de mi interior no permite ver. ¿Saliste desde adentro de mí o yo entré desde afuera de tu vida?

Escribir es fascinante, tener fama es mi mala maña, ganar plata será un insignificante deseo de mi caprichoso corazón. Nada de eso importa, sólo escribir sobre: toda la nada; nada del todo, porque es una irónica paradoja redundante ¿No? Jajaja he perdido el hilo de la inspiración y lo he encontrado donde empieza tu largo vestido rojo.

Tú eres yo, y yo soy tú. No es una contradicción, es percepción. Las incoherencias siguen, pero mi cordura me mantiene firme en ellas. No es ironía ni sarcasmo, es el recuerdo fugaz de que cada una me acerca más a la coherente realidad de la fantasía. Entre dudas me despido, así podré escribirte nuevamente sobre ellas y tener algo que decir y nada que callar.

Léeme siempre y te darás cuenta que hay un mensaje nuevo en cada ocasión. Cuídate soledad y despreocúpate amor, que la libertad encadenada será ejecutada por las cadenas de la libertad.

5 Likes

I wasn’t sure to publish this, but it’s ok, this poem is a part of my work. Enjoy it.

OLD STUBBORN TREE

Say “I love you” was more difficult than pretend to hate you.
I don’t know why you insist on looking for love in an unknown species
Instead of letting you love/ want for your fruits
Oh beautiful tree!
With what injustice you ask others what you have always had.

Why should the fruit be interested in this?
Simple.
Because, in the deepth, it keeps loving the old stubborn tree that gave it the life.
Between glories and sorrows
Why insist to keep the tantrums of a kid?

Neither the tree will have what it wants (because it already has)
Neither the fruit will be able to change the posture of the tree.
They are being that comes from other.
So equal, so different.
Why lie and hate?
If today they can love.

The fruit will grow up and will forget about that tree.
The tree will die and won’t be able to enjoy after the fruit.
Stop hating is the ideal.
Finding love is the challenge.
Live quiet is the dream.

Say “I love you mom” is the truth.
You are the stubborn and old tree.
I am the stubborn and “angry” fruit
Why can’t we be quiet?
Maybe not as before,
But, al leats.
to stop hating you.

VIEJO ÁRBOL TERCO

Decir “te quiero” resultó más difícil que fingir odiarte.
No sé por qué te empeñas en buscar amor en una especie desconocida
En vez de dejarte amar/querer por tus frutos
¡Oh bello árbol!
Con qué injusticia pides a otros lo que siempre has tenido.

¿Por qué al fruto le debe interesar esto?
Simple.
Porque, muy en el fondo, sigue queriendo al viejo árbol terco que le dio la vida.
Entre glorias y penas
¿Por qué ensañarse en conservar las rabietas de pequeño?

Ni el árbol tendrá lo que quiere (porque ya lo tiene)
Ni el fruto podrá cambiar la postura del árbol.
Son seres que vienen de otro.
Tan iguales, tan diferentes
¿Por qué fingir y odiar?
Si hoy se pueden amar.

El fruto crecerá y se olvidará de ese viejo árbol.
El árbol morirá y no podrá gozar después del fruto.
Dejar de odiar, es lo ideal.
Encontrar el amor, es el reto.
Vivir tranquilos, es el sueño.

Decir “te quiero mamá” es la verdad.
Tú eres el árbol terco y viejo.
Yo soy el fruto obstinado y “enojado”
¿Por qué no nos podemos llevar bien?
Quizá no como antes,
Pero, por lo menos,
Para dejar de odiarte.

5 Likes

SOCIAL NETWORKS
To enjoy the life
You have to live it now
Leave the social networks
To reach the hour.

I’m leaving this false world
To obtain the biggest wish:
To be with my loved ones.
And learn that the beauty of life
Is out there, in the reality.

REDES SOCIALES
Para gozar de la vida hay que vivirla ahora
dejar las redes sociales
para alcanzar la hora.

Me voy de este falso mundo
para obtener el mayor deseo:
Estar con mis seres queridos
y aprender que lo bello de la vida
está allá afuera, en la realidad.

FOREIGN HEART
I don’t know you, but I know what you think.
You tell me whi you are and waht you want.
Light, is what you give.
Kimono most beautiful is what you wear.
Jarden of dreams, that’s you.
You idealize things that others just dream of.
You baste emotions so easily.
You scream “love” to the four winds.
Forges will in your loved ones.
You emanate joy to my cold body.
You detonate the best of me.
Foreign heart, here I am.

CORAZÓN EXTRANJERO
No te conozco, pero sé lo que piensas.
Me cuentas quién eres y lo que quieres.
Luz, es lo que das.
Kimono más bello es el que portas.
Jardín de ensueño, eso eres.
Idealizas cosas que otros sólo sueñan.
Hilvanas emociones tan fácilmente.
Gritas “amor” a los cuatro vientos.
Forjas voluntad en tus seres queridos.
Emanas alegría a mi cuerpo frío.
Detonas lo mejor de mí.
Corazón extranjero, aquí estoy yo.

NOTE: In the English version doesn’t appreciate, but there a little “game” hidden.

5 Likes

For this poem I had to write in Word and then take a screenshoot for appreciate better what I say there.

Captura

Captura2

5 Likes

EXPERIMENTOS
01 PROFUNDIDAD DEL CORAZÓN (Post 3)
03 DE TI APRENDÍ (Post 13)
04 ¿DÓNDE ESTÁS MAMÁ? (Post 13)
05 EL DETALLE (Post 22)
07 NO ERES PERFECTA (Post 22)
08 PASANDO EL TIEMPO (Post 22)
09 PERDÓN (Post 42) parental advisory
12 SOBRE “A” (Post 70) parental advisory
14 SOBRE “B” (Post 73) parental advisory
16 SOBRE “C” (Post 81) parental advisory
18 SORPRESA (Post 90)
19 DESEARÍA (Post 91)
19 OLVIDARTE (Post 91)
19 HABLAR (Post 91)
19 CABALLERO (Post 91)
20 FRASES Y PENSAMIENTOS (Post 92)

NUEVA ERA
24 EL CUENTO ORIGINAL (Post 109)
25 ALMA ROSA (Post 114)
26 BLANCO (Post 120)
27 RECUERDOS (Post 125)
27 REALIDAD (Post 126)
27 CICLOS (Post 126)
27 ESPERAR (Post 126)
27 NACER (Post 126)
28 QUIERO (Post 127)

FRAGMENTOS
29 ESCLAVO SOCIAL (Post 142) parental advisory
31 MUJER, ALMA DE PÁJARO (Post 134) parental advisory
32 ¿DÍA DEL NIÑO? (Post 135)
33 PLEOXI (Post 145)
34 VIEJO ÁRBOL TERCO (Post 146)
35 REDES SOCIALES (Post 147)
36 CORAZÓN EXTRANJERO (Post 147)
37 APRENDER (Post 148)

Thread Updated!

@the_termin8r
@lpfan61
@mishelka3
@derek
@Honey8
@theearlywalker
@rickvanmeijel
@jabinquaken
@AJ_7
@rorybourdon

4 Likes

EXPERIMENTOS
05 EL DETALLE (Post 22)
18 SORPRESA (Post 90)
19 DESEARÍA (Post 91)
19 OLVIDARTE (Post 91)
19 HABLAR (Post 91)
19 CABALLERO (Post 91)

NUEVA ERA
25 ALMA ROSA (Post 114)
26 BLANCO (Post 120)
27 RECUERDOS (Post 125)
27 REALIDAD (Post 126)
27 CICLOS (Post 126)
27 ESPERAR (Post 126)
27 NACER (Post 126)
28 QUIERO (Post 127)

FRAGMENTOS
33 PLEOXI (Post 145)
37 APRENDER (Post 148)

Thread Updated!

@NickGr
@framos1792
@yolo5494
@aaran
@zinler
@acemasters
@georkost
@lpaniist
@ashesoftime
@neeksnz

2 Likes

EXPERIMENTOS
05 EL DETALLE (Post 22)
18 SORPRESA (Post 90)
19 DESEARÍA (Post 91)
19 OLVIDARTE (Post 91)
19 HABLAR (Post 91)
19 CABALLERO (Post 91)

NUEVA ERA
25 ALMA ROSA (Post 114)
26 BLANCO (Post 120)
27 RECUERDOS (Post 125)
27 REALIDAD (Post 126)
27 CICLOS (Post 126)
27 ESPERAR (Post 126)
27 NACER (Post 126)
28 QUIERO (Post 127)

FRAGMENTOS
33 PLEOXI (Post 145)
37 APRENDER (Post 148)

Thread Updated!

@LPUgrl2
@yomarques
@gatsie
@intheend
@agusdbianco
@evooba
@anngelenee
@jFar920
@crystal_2000lp4ever
@SS4Gogeta16

EXPERIMENTOS
05 EL DETALLE (Post 22)
18 SORPRESA (Post 90)
19 DESEARÍA (Post 91)
19 OLVIDARTE (Post 91)
19 HABLAR (Post 91)
19 CABALLERO (Post 91)

NUEVA ERA
25 ALMA ROSA (Post 114)
26 BLANCO (Post 120)
27 RECUERDOS (Post 125)
27 REALIDAD (Post 126)
27 CICLOS (Post 126)
27 ESPERAR (Post 126)
27 NACER (Post 126)
28 QUIERO (Post 127)

FRAGMENTOS
33 PLEOXI (Post 145)
37 APRENDER (Post 148)

Thread Updated!

@MutantKid
@misscake
@annejprado
@danni1317

1 Like

@ironsoldier16 I read your new stories, but want to read better…I’ll do tomorrow…now I’m on my phone and have to scroll up and down to comment… :hugs:

1 Like

Take your time, and goodnight sister. sweet dreams :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! You have a nice evening! :hugs:

1 Like

Stop it D;

I need to read everything carefully. Gonna do it later - school :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m saving this for the weekend - when I can read it properly … I hope this is ok :hugs:

1 Like

Here’s my comment!

Social slave: well, it’s not so different from the reality…it’s more like an exaggeration, but we all are slaves of our government in many ways…sadly… :see_no_evil: :triumph: It reminds me somehow about “Matrix”, the movie… :thinking: Robert is somehow like Neo, weak at the beginning, then strong and he sacrificed himself to save the others… Nice message… :muscle:

Pleoxi:

Perhaps…is it authobiografic? cause it’s exactly what I feel while reading your stories…different from each others in style, arguments and so on… different messages hidden… :clap:

Old stubborn tree: that clearly is about mother and son…

It’s always like this… the “tree” can’t change its own life,neither can the “fruit”… even with love feeling, there are always differences between the 2 of them… and then the fruit have to learn how to live even without the tree and vice versa…

Social networks:

this :point_up: :+1:

Foreign heart:

That quote is missed in the English version… Is it wanted? :thinking: and in the Spanish version there are rhyimes… :clap:

Learning: yeah, write and learn at the same time, because while writing your mind can focuse on your deepest thoughts and analyse them…maybe even find a solution to the hardest questions… :thinking:

Sorry for the long post… :sweat_smile: I really appreciate your stories! they make me think about deepest aspects of life… :clap: :clap: :clap: :smiley:

2 Likes

I love them…all of them…you made me stop and think :slight_smile: thank you for sharing your talent

1 Like

I never saw the movie before, just parts. :sweat_smile:

For me it’s fanciful.

Somehow yes, it is.

What has been the history with more hidden messages for you?

You discovered it! And most important you hit the nail!! This one is based in a very, very, very bad relationship between mom and son and somehow the son tries to understand and accept the things like they are.

I’m going to check out.

That’s the beautiful in this history, I did it thinking in rhymes.

It isn’t so long jaja

Thank you very much! :'D

You’re welcome! And thanks for your words :slight_smile:

2 Likes