Portraits of a Masked Mind

Before to read:

• The next stories could be hurt sensibilities.
  • The next stories could have a vocabulary not suitable for children under 16.
  • Read under you own risk.
  • Many of them talk about killing and cruelness.
  • If you are a kid and want to read read, go ahead, but with the company of an adult.
  • The next ones belong to other chapter.
3 Likes

THE SCIENCE OF LOVE

I am a subject taking the place of someone else at a different time, tomorrow they will have it, today I have it, yesterday someone else had it Oh! It always changes its user and time, but never its being. I am of a hard character to handle, everyone knows it. When they are with me, I am the most resistant. Even though they see me, they don’t recognize me. Despite my great usefulness and consecutive use.

Now you. You are kind, your customs and kindness allows you to adapt to any environment regardless of the time of year, although I try, I can’t live without you, because you are life.

Oh, if you saw! I remember that party where we met. We were both at the special guest table. While you smoked, I hurried to inflate balloons to decorate the place. I saw how all the smoke ran through your fine body.

I also remember the rich dessert of strawberries with cream and jelly that they gave us. The rest of the evening our qualities were mixed in a single dance until midnight, where we became one.

Even the colors projected by these lights didn’t overshadow us in our desire to be together, but fate had other plans. Now we live separated by thin lines, but we can always find each other.

LA CIENCIA DEL AMOR

Soy un sujeto ocupando el lugar de alguien más en un tiempo distinto, mañana lo tendrán ellos, hoy lo tengo yo, ayer lo tuvo alguien más ¡Oh! Siempre cambia su usuario y el tiempo, pero nunca su ser.

Soy de un carácter duro de manejar, todos lo saben. Cuando están conmigo soy el más resistente. Aunque me ven, no me reconocen. A pesar de mi gran utilidad y uso consecutivo.

Ahora tú. Tú eres amable, tus costumbres y bondad te permite adaptarte a cualquier medio sin importar la época del año, aunque lo intente, no puedo vivir sin ti, ya que tú eres vida.

¡Oh si vieras! Recuerdo aquella fiesta donde nos conocimos. Ambos estábamos en la mesa de invitados especiales. Mientras fumabas, yo me apuraba a inflar los globos para decorar el lugar. Vi cómo todo el humo recorría tu fino cuerpo.

Además recuerdo el rico postre de fresas con crema y gelatina que nos dieron. El resto de la velada nuestras cualidades se mezclaron en un solo baile hasta la medianoche, donde nos volvimos uno.

Ni los colores proyectados por esas luces lograron opacarnos en nuestro anhelo de estar juntos, sin embargo el destino tenía otros planes. Ahora vivimos separados por unas líneas delgadas, pero siempre nos podremos encontrar.

5 Likes

WHO?
I couldn’t do anything to save him. He was too young when he died. He said that it an accident, somebody treated him and force him. This matter doesn’t upset me, but what he did after: He commented suicide. I had to clean their remains.

I passed with the dozes of hallucinogens and depressives. Anybody never suspected of me and, even if, I ended in this asylum. I feel a little shame for have killed him. My son was a killer and his wife too, but I was angry that they were annoying in my territory.

¿QUIÉN?
Ya no pude hacer nada para salvarlo. Era muy pequeño cuando él murió. Dijo que fue un accidente, alguien lo amenazó y lo obligó. No me enoja ese hecho, sino lo que hizo después: Se suicidó. Tuve que limpiar los restos de cada uno.

Me pasé con la dosis de alucinógenos y depresivos. Nadie sospechó jamás de mí y, aun así, terminé en este manicomio. Me siento un poco culpable por haberlo matado. Mi hijo era un sicario y su esposa también, pero ya estaba harto de verlos en mi territorio.

5 Likes

JUDGEMENT
So much I suffered as a child and now as an adult I think I shouldn’t have sold my parents to keep the fortune. How no to miss them! -And I mean the tickets and the things of value.-

Don’t judge me without even knowing the reason of my desire. They were vile and despotic tyrants. They stole everything from everyone. How not to sold them to the justice and earn the reward. They were bad persons, and I was their accomplice. With the money I paid the bail.

JUICIO
Tanto que sufrí desde pequeño y ahora de adulto pienso que no debí haber vendido a mis padres para quedarme con la fortuna ¡Cómo no extrañarlos! –Y me refiero a los billetes y cosas de valor.-

No me juzguen sin siquiera conocer el porqué de mi deseo. Eran unos viles y déspotas tiranos. Les robaron todo a todos. Cómo no haberlos vendido a la justicia y cobrar la recompensa. Eran malos, y yo era su cómplice. Con la recompensa pagué la fianza.

4 Likes

EARTH WITHOUT CHILDREN

I had a nightmare: A future without children. It was not because of a war, but because everyone grew up and forgot everything. I could do nothing to avoid it, my son was the last one.

I wished he would never grow up and he would be 13 years old. I was screaming for him not to lose his childhood, however: I failed. He turned 13 and forgot everything. Now we are condemned to the eradication of innocence and happiness.

TIERRA SIN NIÑOS

Tuve una pesadilla: Un futuro sin niños. No fue por una guerra, sino porque todos crecieron y se olvidaron de todo. Nada pude hacer para evitarlo, mi hijo era el último.

Deseaba que él nunca creciera y llegara a los 13 años. Pedía a gritos que no perdiera su niñez, sin embargo: Fallé. Él cumplió 13 y se olvidó de todo. Ahora estamos condenados a la erradicación de la inocencia y la felicidad.

5 Likes

Wooow, what a flow, your creativity was just flowing, it feels like it all came out in one… just need time to read it now part by part and story by story, right now I just managed to read them, the old ones all and the new ones until the parential advisory, did you publisched tree before?

At the 4th or 5th I was unfortunately out of likes… so it has nothing to do with the way I like a story that I had to stop liking them … for now I have to go, cause morning routines are calling me, but I will comtinue this afternoon- for now I can just say: good work :+1:t2::sunny: :blush:

2 Likes

Yes, but it’s the same story. Also there are some stories with a similar name, bit the content is different.

Take your time.

Just to know… did you write these stories all together or you write each of them alone and then mix in the same “chapter”’? I’m curious… :nerd_face:

Dark stories this time… just to don’t let the reader to be chained with the sweet ones… :thinking: :face_with_monocle: That makes me think that every person has “dark” and “light” sides inside and it’s right to not forget that and to not assume only one part as well… both light and darkness are necessary… well in the right mix… obviously…

1 Like

Separate, and I mix them.

Welcome to the “dark” side of my mind. Enjoy it.

2 Likes

THE SCIENCE OF LOVE - had a nice imagery! :blush: sweet short story of love!

WHO?- :+1: true about some places in today’s world. Some hide their pain and we dont evn know :confused:

JUDGEMENT - :hugs: :hugs: I can completely understand this writing! Veryyy good! :blush:

EARTH WITHOUT CHILDREN - soooo niceeee!! :open_mouth: children are so truthful and innocent…!

this time you posted all the dark truth kinda writings. I like the way you express the thoughts. Thanks for sharing!!

1 Like

More stop coming this weekend or the next one. Stay in tune.

Edited: stupid auto-correct. It was “stories” no “stop.” :expressionless:

3 Likes

Oh lol ! For sure I’ll stay here for some days completely regular. :blush:

2 Likes

MONOLOGUE OF THE… RABIOUS?
My life is the same, or worst, as yours. I don’t sleep, I take care of others that being healthy do dumb things, I fight against with brutal beasts and I even have free time, or that’s how they paint at me.

They have never seen me, so who says that this is what I do. I could do the opposite or just do anything and share a day with them. I am just an angel and that’s all what I will say. It’s not a lie nor true. The paradise, for me, is down there: On the Earth.
Stop fighting for arrive here. It’s the same after all these years.

MONÓLOGO DEL ¿RABIOSO?
Mi vida es igual, o peor, que la tuya. No duermo, cuido de otros que estando sanos hacen tonterías, peleo con brutales bestias y ni siquiera tengo tiempo libre, o así me pintan los de abajo.

Nunca me han visto, así que quién dice que eso hago; podría hacer lo contrario o sólo no hacer nada y compartir con Ellos. Sólo soy un ángel y es todo lo que diré. No es verdad ni mentira. El paraíso, para mí, está allá abajo: En la tierra.
Dejen de pelear por venir acá. Es lo mismo después de todos estos años.

4 Likes

FROM THE OTHER SIDE
From the other side there is nothing. Only the other side.
From the other side is the other side.
From the other side is God, He is, but, he’s not live there, but the other side.
From this side it’s the unknowing.
From the other side there is nothing, but…
Who can show that we are not from the other side?
If it is so… This side is the other side!
From the other side I am: The author.
From the other side of the other side is: the reader decrypting my messages.

Note:

• This is my favorite text of this chapter.
  • If it is too confuse, please let me know.

DEL OTRO LADO
Del otro lado no hay nada. Solamente el otro lado.
Del otro lado está el otro lado.
Del otro lado está Dios. Él está, pero no vive allí, sino del otro lado.
De este lado está lo desconocido.
Del otro lado no hay nada, aunque…
¿Quién puede demostrar que no estamos del otro lado?..
De ser así… ¡Este lado es el otro lado!
Del otro lado estoy yo: El autor.
Del otro lado de del otro lado está: El lector descifrando mis mensajes.

5 Likes

THE SCIENCE OF LOVE
I am a subject taking the place of someone else at a different time, tomorrow they will have it, today I have it, yesterday someone else had it Oh! It always changes its user and time, but never its being.

I am of a hard character to handle, everyone knows it. When they are with me, I am the most resistant. Even though they see me, they don’t recognize me. Despite my great usefulness and consecutive use.

Now you. You are kind, your customs and kindness allows you to adapt to any environment regardless of the time of year, although I try, I can’t live without you, because you are life.

Oh, if you saw! I remember that party where we met. We were both at the special guest table. While you smoked, I hurried to inflate balloons to decorate the place. I saw how all the smoke ran through your fine body.

I also remember the rich dessert of strawberries with cream and jelly that they gave us. The rest of the evening our qualities were mixed in a single dance until midnight, where we became one.

Even the colors projected by these lights didn’t overshadow us in our desire to be together, but fate had other plans. Now we live separated by thin lines, but we can always find each other.

• SPANISH VERSION LATER.
5 Likes

DESTINY: HERE
I toured the city a thousand times; I walked how many sidewalk I found.

I was looking for the human being that took away my smile.

At the end I found him. He was in my house: In front of the mirror.

DESTINO: ACÁ
Recorrí la ciudad mil veces; caminé cuánta vereda encontré.

Estaba buscando al ser que se llevó mi sonrisa.

Al final lo encontré. Estaba en mi casa: frente al espejo.

4 Likes

REAL FRIENDSHIP
Esteban laughed and then wept. Peter, his best friend, fell down and survived.
He hated him and that’s why he became his best friend: To kill him.

Esteban poisoned the food, Peter held on until he arrived the hospital.
Esteban pushed him against a car, it stopped.
Esteban burned down the house, Peter managed to escape from the flames.

He couldn’t kill him physically, so he pulled out his final ace: Tell him.
He called him and shouted at him: I hate you! You are not real, disappear from my sight, and he disappeared. No Peter, but Esteban. Peter was the real one and Esteban the imaginary one. The therapy killed him and Peter stopped crying. Peter is alone and he doesn’t mind.

AMISTAD REAL
Esteban río y luego lloró. Pedro, su mejor amigo, se tropezó y sobrevivió.
Él lo odiaba y por eso se volvió su mejor amigo: Para matarlo.

Esteban envenenó la comida, Pedro aguantó hasta que llegó al hospital.
Esteban lo empujó contra un carro, éste paró.
Esteban quemó la casa, Pedro logró escapar de las llamas.

No podía matarlo físicamente, así que sacó su as final: Decírselo.
Lo llamó y le gritó: ¡Te odio! No eres real, desaparece de mi vista, y desapareció. No Pedro, sino Esteban. Pedro era el real y Esteban el imaginario. La terapia lo mató y así dejó de llorar. Pedro está solo y no le importa.

4 Likes

EMOTIONS
They say that every emotion and feeling is unique and can’t be changed or confused with another. How wrong they are!

“On Friday 11/27/15 a fatal catastrophe will happen inside each human.”

Logic: Ahg! Those “apocalyptic” ads are as true as that Anger is happy being who he is.
Anger: I am. But nobody should know it.
Logic: It doesn’t make sense what you say, you know. According to me, you must always be angry. You, being happy? Jajaja how funny.
Anger: What a logic yours, Logic. You’re very smart. -Said sarcastically.
Logic: See? That’s how you are and that’s how you’ll always be. You can’t change who you are. Goodbye.
Anger: Shut up! Today I’ll be someone else… Today I’ll be… Mmm… I’ll think about it later.

That’s how Anger forgot what he said and came back the same as always.

4 Likes

WARMTH
I was never popular and the day that everyone met I knew I was going to die. why do I say it? Because it’s well know that those who “love you” just gather as crows around the body to distribute the remains and then kill each other.

That day, they put me in the center. Everyone was eating, laughing, yelling, crying, annoying. It had passed 30 minutes when I died. The price to be a flame is highest.

CALIDEZ
Nunca fui popular y el día que todos se reunieron supe que iba a morir ¿Por qué lo digo? Porque es bien sabido que los que “te quieren” sólo se reúnen como sanates alrededor del cuerpo para repartir los restos y luego matarse entre ellos.

Ese día me colocaron en el centro. Todos comían, reían, gritaban, lloraban, callaban, molestaban y se ahogaban. Habían pasado 30 minutos cuando morí. El precio de ser una flama es muy alto.

4 Likes

SLAVE
How not to be it if we learned from them. They taught us to wander all the day, to sleep and just when it was necessary, look for something to eat.

We learnt from the young people to walk from house to house at all time and all moment. Yes, the cats taught us to be more humans and now we live as their slaves. This is the price to be a young human with no direction or “social life.”

ESCLAVO
Cómo no serlo si lo aprendimos de ellos. Nos enseñaron a vagar todo el día, a dormir y sólo cuando fuera necesario, buscar qué comer.

Aprendimos de los jóvenes a andar de casa en casa a toda hora y en todo momento. Sí, los gatos nos enseñaron a ser más humanos y ahora vivimos como sus esclavos. Es el precio de ser un joven humano sin rumbo ni “vida social.”

3 Likes