Points of authority music video

I have been wondering that is there one official music video for the points of authority song? I remember that I have seen one but I’m not sure is it real official video :smiley:

There’s technically two videos. One of which can be found easily on the Frat Party DVD. The other one is on the same DVD, only hidden secretly

Its a real music video. Its a promotional music video just like the song itself is a promotional single. The video was used to promote the Frat party at the pankake festival DVD in late 2001.

Okay! Thank you guys :slight_smile:

Original

Secret version

[quote=LP13413]Original

Secret version
[/quote]

Thanks for the links! :slight_smile:

Yes, thanks fo the links. I didn’t know the secret one, either.

It’S the real one :smiley: and fuckin awesome at that :smiley:

[quote=LinkinLayra][quote=LP13413]Original

Secret version

I knew them before, but which one do you prefer ?
I like the secret one better [smile]

[quote=Jats]I knew them before, but which one do you prefer ?
I like the secret one better [smile]

[quote=LP13413]Original

Secret version
[/quote]

Thanks for the links!

The “secret one” is one of many secrets on the Frat Party DVD

[quote=LP13413]The “secret one” is one of many secrets on the Frat Party DVD
[/quote]

I know all of them, but I’m not able to get the One Step Closer remix via my computer, because it doesn’t listen to the keys I type while watching the DVD. Can anyone give me a hint how to handle this ?

Ohhh yeah. I totally forgot about that secret version. I haven’t watched Frat Party in a while, though and that other music video didn’t spark my interest as much.

[quote=cincybmxlpfreak]Ohhh yeah. I totally forgot about that secret version. I haven’t watched Frat Party in a while, though and that other music video didn’t spark my interest as much.

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=cincybmxlpfreak]Ohhh yeah. I totally forgot about that secret version. I haven’t watched Frat Party in a while, though and that other music video didn’t spark my interest as much.
[/quote]

A friend of mine got an original Frat party DVD 2001 issue signed in 2002 :D. Lucky dog.

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=StanleyElite][quote=cincybmxlpfreak]Ohhh yeah. I totally forgot about that secret version. I haven’t watched Frat Party in a while, though and that other music video didn’t spark my interest as much.

I have the original 2001 version as well…never thought about getting it signed. I guess that’ll be the next thing I get signed. :slight_smile:

[quote=cincybmxlpfreak]I have the original 2001 version as well…never thought about getting it signed. I guess that’ll be the next thing I get signed. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I have the original too :slight_smile: