Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

Im talking with bot all morning (forever alone)

Is there a meet tonight?

I also want to know because I feel that I miss some meeting.

Dunno but some of us are in now. US meet was yesterday.

What do you mean about the U.S meet

We have a European one and a US one because of timezones. The US one was yesterday.

That doesn’t mean we don’t drop in whenever we want to though.

1 Like

Wait so we can’t go then.

I don’t think you understood what I said. [quote=“evooba, post:1971, topic:13969”]
That doesn’t mean we don’t drop in whenever we want to though.
[/quote]

1 Like

Changes:

• Removed !rng. No one ever really used the command and it doesn’t really have any practical use.
  • Changed !about to !info / !information. Reason is below.
  • Removed !status. Merged the command with !info, it didn’t really need its own command.
  • Changed !whois to !about. !about @USERNAME seems easier to remember and made more sense given the information it gives on the user.
  • Added !onemorelight / !oml. The message this command produces was also added to the cycle of periodic messages.
  • Added warning system for spamming commands. If you try to use commands too frequently, it will warn you to stop. You can receive 5 warnings before being banned for an hour. Because accidents are bound to happen, warnings reset every hour. I will also probably apply this to joining the waitlist for new users, due to people spamming the “Join Waitlist” button when they first join.
  • Managers cannot receive warnings, but if you try to spam commands, they just won't work.
- Changed the required amount of time to join the waitlist to 10 minutes (was either 15 or 30 before, I can't remember).
2 Likes

Really nice) do you have connection problems? The bot was lagging a bit yesterday

What about the Asian one? :’( I’ll just sit here and play my sad violin by myself… :violin:

We don’t really have anyone… but we all just drop in at random times mostly.

I accidentally left something downloading yesterday, coupled with it being a weekend and people watching Netflix, it probably couldn’t keep up

1 Like

CALLING IN
join the plug

I’m coming! :laughing:

Edit: or not…disconnected.

Packed audience tonight :smiley:

1 Like

How did we manage to stay in a line and “dance”?

4 Likes

It always says my session expired.

That usually happens when you’re either spamming chat or you opened another tab with plug.dj

1 Like